JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
8 boxes (15 rds per box) of rare 7.62x45 ammo for the Czech vz-52 rifle on stripper clips.

This is military surplus ammunition that I purchased 20+ years ago for my vz-52 rifles. It's steel cased and corrosive. The head stamp is "zv 61" and I'm told is some of the most reliable of the 7.62x45 ammo imported at the time. It's been stored in ammo cans indoors for most of the time I've owned it.

It's 60 year old milsurp and looks like it, but only light spots of rust on stripper clips…I haven't seen any rust whatsoever on any of the cases, and only light tarnish on a few Of the bullets. I fired about 45 rounds shortly after I bought it all those years ago, and all fired without any misfires. However due to it's age, this is obviously being sold as is.

E38D0DC0-06FB-497A-908E-175AF9830BFB.jpeg AB1D5608-1EE6-47AB-8D32-09F9136187DF.jpeg 44A9A8B4-5FFB-41AD-9CCD-2C785BABEA62.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I just purchased a lot of 500 rounds last week... it was at auction so it wasn't cheap. But on the upside, if you ever want to go shooting VZ52s with me at Wolf Creek (or somewhere else nearby), please let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.