JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
+ whatever warmongering aid for Israel.

Why hasn't this ever been brought to light, by these 2nd amendment infringing, felonious fools, seems how they're fearful of children(coughBScough)safety :s0092:
I mean, $60B+ could solve all the kids killing kids at school(seems to be the place for such plandemics, anyways) problems, with metal detection at each entrance:s0092:
I'm sure many a men & women alike, would volunteer the manning of such, especially veteran's like myself:s0100::s0012::s0029:
This is basic common sense & it clearly conveys, to the simplest of minds, what the actual agendas are, indeed.
Not to mention the irony of having metal detection @ every dumberment bldg/office points of entry, manned by many leo & "assault" type troops.
The cozy comfy convenience of certain security, eh:s0092::s0112::s0114:
Allow us to masquerade as though it's to save murdered children at schools, while mass murdering & genocide is committed across the globe, & well, right here at home, with the new "resident's"

Last Edited:
+ whatever warmongering aid for Israel.

Why hasn't this ever been brought to light, by these 2nd amendment infringing, felonious fools, seems how they're fearful of children(coughBScough)safety :s0092:
I mean, $60B+ could solve all the kids killing kids at school(seems to be the place for such plandemics, anyways) problems, with metal detection at each entrance:s0092:
I'm sure many a men & women alike, would volunteer the manning of such, especially veteran's like myself:s0100::s0012::s0029:
This is basic common sense & it clearly conveys, to the simplest of minds, what the actual agendas are, indeed.
Not to mention the irony of having metal detection @ every dumberment bldg/office points of entry, manned by many leo & "assault" type troops.
The cozy comfy convenience of certain security, eh:s0092::s0112::s0114:
Allow us to masquerade as though it's to save murdered children at schools, while mass murdering & genocide is committed across the globe, & well, right here at home, with the new "resident's"
As a matter of fact, it seems I read where puke murray voted for more warmongering aid:s0125:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top