JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have 32 Speer 60 gr. spire points. Let me know the next time you are in Portland.
Also, @Spitpatch may have some??
What do you have that is .256??
I was going to start a conversation with you to discuss .256 loading, but your privacy settings won't allow it.

Hmm. This newbie does not know how to use interface. I will search for and open the settings.

I owned and sold a cadet Martini re-barreled to 256 and an H&R Topper, and have a Contender rifle in same. Still looking for a decently-priced Marlin lever rifle. I don't need a S&W or Ruger, but would not turn down a free one. (I'd like to see how fast I could drive the bullets over a chronograph from my 25 WSSM before they disintegrate near the muzzle. Just for bubblegums and grins.)

I will drop a PM to Spitpatch, thank you.

randys

I have 32 Speer 60 gr. spire points. Let me know the next time you are in Portland.
Also, @Spitpatch may have some??
What do you have that is .256??
I was going to start a conversation with you to discuss .256 loading, but your privacy settings won't allow it.

Any luck finding the bullets, and if so how did they shoot? That's a crazy light projectile for a .256 Mag!

If anybody else has any of these I'd be interested. I have a young daughter who is getting into shooting and these would make great light intro loads in the .257 Roberts I have for her.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.