JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I actually ended up buying 70,000 rounds. There she is in all her glory.
image.jpg

Only 10K is mine, which with my new 9MM AR wont last long (I am on the hunt for a 9MM Tavor as well which will only make it worse) :eek:

At .16/rd I can see myself shooting more often. :D

Yeah, I am freaking out a bit due to lack of real info on the SBR front.

I have been getting conflicting info, some say its only form 1's that are being rejected. Others are saying ALL SBR's are getting kicked back

I have a buddy that has a full auto .45AR. It is a kick to shoot but not so much fun to feed.

yeah I had a eform not go through a few years ago and took me almost 11 months to get my 200 back:eek: after that I am waiting to see what happens......I give the feds enough money as it is :rolleyes:

I have 5 suppressors and two SBR's pending, my form 1 still shows pending, it was submitted May 1. I hope it was late enough in the que that the issues are resolved before its kicked back.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top