JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good morning all,

I bought this with the intention of running it in speed steel and maybe 3 gun, but the selection of magwells require a bit of fitting, so I'm gonna just sell this one and do something else.

This is brand new, never fired by me. I got a good deal on it, so I'm putting it up for sale for what I got it for.

The crazy thing about this one is that the trigger is amazing. I know, but I've got proof this time. I bought a digital Lyman a few months ago and this one is consistently registering 3lbs 3oz pull. Yeah. All I did was take it down and clean it with M-Pro 7 and lube it up with Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II. That's all. So, you're getting an amazing stock trigger.

Anyway, this is the 9mm/22TCM combo model that comes with 2 barrels and 2 recoil springs. Also comes with 1 17 round magazine. (if you want more, Keith's stocks them up in Gresham)

But, this isn't your typical 9mm/22TCM combo model, this is the TARGET model, which has upgraded sights. (LPA adjustable rear). According to Armscor, the MSRP is $851.

I'm going out today to look for others that might suit my needs, so I'd like to sell this pretty soon. Because of that, I'm passing on a great deal of just $499. Must meet at an FFL and you pay the fee. If you get to me today, I could meet up today, otherwise may be busy for awhile.

I would consider shipping for $525. Only to legal states and only to an FFL.

Pics:
rrGwXg2.jpg
uHcdvmi.jpg

Thanks so much. Trades considered for something used in competition. Maybe a Glock 35, 34, XDm, 2011, etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.