JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Remington, .22 Long Rifle, 1997 2nd Edition Racecar Tin, Variety Pack of 7 boxes, different bullet and load variations of Remington .22LR (22 Target, Thunderbolt, Cyclone, Viper, Yellow Jacket, Golden Bullet, and Golden Bullet Hollow Point), box is pretty solid with good color, some corner wear, and minor edge wear. These aren't entirley rare in sealed and boxed condition but they're getting close. I've seen them fetch cash north of $50 Buyer picks up in Philomath. No shipping. Buyer can hold the item for later pick up with Zelle or Pay Pal. $55 OBO

IMG_3536.jpeg IMG_3535.jpeg IMG_3537.jpeg IMG_3538.jpeg IMG_3539.jpeg IMG_3540.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Remington, .22 Long Rifle, 1997 2nd Edition Racecar Tin, Variety Pack of 7 boxes, different bullet and load variations of Remington .22LR (22 Target, Thunderbolt, Cyclone, Viper, Yellow Jacket, Golden Bullet, and Golden Bullet Hollow Point), box is pretty solid with good color, some corner wear, and minor edge wear. These aren't entirley rare in sealed and boxed condition but they're getting close. I've seen them fetch cash north of $50 Buyer picks up in Philomath. No shipping. Buyer can hold the item for later pick up with Zelle or Pay Pal. $55 OBO

View attachment 1865508 View attachment 1865509 View attachment 1865510 View attachment 1865511 View attachment 1865512 View attachment 1865513
I saw this post and was going to send it to you, and then I saw it was your post. I've never seen any of these before.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.