JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sold pending funds.

Bluing is pretty good except around the ejection port area and it's discolored there. There's some pitting in the chamber and in the barrel at the chamber. It shoots well and accurately. Tiny sights because it's a "pocket pistol". They don't snag though. It has brand new black synthetic grips. It will come with the original grips, but one is split/broken and can be glued. I just haven't bothered.

It also comes with the original magazine and a second earlier factory mag. They go for $100. on ebay and that's what I paid for it. The springs have been fine so far, but it also comes with new Wolff recoil and firing pin springs still in the package.

Ammo included is:
3 boxes/150rds. WWB 71gr. FMJ
2 boxes/50rds. of Hornady 60gr. XTP
1 box/20rds. of Buffalo Bore .32ACP+P 75gr. Hardcast Flat nose ammo.
Total is 220rds. Tags are still on the boxes and total $140.

Pics show the original grips, but like I said, it has new black synthetic grips on it right now. I broke a wooden grip trying to re-install it. They don't use screws and they're fussy to deal with. Grips were $41. plus shipping and the springs were around ten bucks.

I'm looking for $400. even for the package. Merlin/Grants Pass area.

IMGP2247.JPG

IMGP2248.JPG

IMGP2249.JPG

IMGP2246.JPG

Last Edited: