JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried a new shoulders routine this morning. Arnold presses took some getting used to as I increased the weight.

1000003331.jpg

Reverse Pec Deck 2x a week is the #1 reason I actually have defined shoulder muscles for the first time in my life.
A++. Twice a week. Three LIGHT warmup sets out to 90degrees, no more. Than whatever I can handle weight wise for 4 sets x 12 reps or failure on the last one. Probably my fav single smaller-muscle exercise. Also mix in 45lb plate shoulder shrugs often between the reps. Mid/Back delts are ignored by most.

Reverse Pec Deck 2x a week is the #1 reason I actually have defined shoulder muscles for the first time in my life.
A++. Twice a week. Three LIGHT warmup sets out to 90degrees, no more. Than whatever I can handle weight wise for 4 sets x 12 reps or failure on the last one. Probably my fav single smaller-muscle exercise. Also mix in 45lb plate shoulder shrugs often between the reps. Mid/Back delts are ignored by most.
Trial shoulder routine is from here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEdK8UazKQ&t=0

Let's see... I hit the snooze button twice (left arm is bulking up!). Showered, and remembered (brain exercise) "pants before shoes".

I drove a car, that's a good upper body workout! Might have gone up a few stairs...

:)

Shouldn't you be over in the other thread complaining about the high cost of fast food? ;)
I was, I did!

Actually I rarely eat anything considered "fast food", in fact it's been 3 months since I've eaten anything that wasn't home made (actual real food).

Amazing how you feel when you don't put that crap in your system :)

I was fortunate enough to hang out with Anderson Silva in 2006 at a downtown nightclub. He bowed to me and my reaction was cut that out, don't force me to kick your bubblegum. He thought I was funny. For a 1sec pause I was worried.

Nice picture! Yep, The Iceman is a legend in the UFC for sure.

If you're a fan we have a MMA thread entitled "The Official NWF UFC/MMA Thread".
I am most definitely a UFC fan. I got an autographed glove and picture with Andre Arlovsky at the NRA Expo in Houston 2 years ago. I told Chuck his fights with Tito were epic. The company I work for has a suite at the AAC so anytime the UFC comes to town, I get tickets in the suite. I will have to check out the thread especially for the next UFC fight. We were in Vegas one time when they had a PPV. I bet on every fight on the main card and I called winners in every fight except one. I'm thinking I made a killing and then I go to cash out and all my picks were favorites and I didn't even double my intial bets. :D

I am most definitely a UFC fan. I got an autographed glove and picture with Andre Arlovsky at the NRA Expo in Houston 2 years ago. I told Chuck his fights with Tito were epic. The company I work for has a suite at the AAC so anytime the UFC comes to town, I get tickets in the suite. I will have to check out the thread especially for the next UFC fight. We were in Vegas one time when they had a PPV. I bet on every fight on the main card and I called winners in every fight except one. I'm thinking I made a killing and then I go to cash out and all my picks were favorites and I didn't even double my intial bets. :D
@Sharkey

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads