JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hated working on those and hated the goofy little blobs leading to the mirrors. The Firebird/Trans-Am didn't have those but still had awful engine placement. The back 2 cylinders, plugs and some important sensors were literally under the windshield front edge, so you had to literally drop the engine subframe a bit just to get to the rearmost sparkplugs and other things :mad:
Kind of like some of the earlier Mustangs with big blocks - Shelbys.

Buddy of mine bought one for his Wife, she loved that car and was wicked quick at drag racing it, she was one serious driver and was very hard to beat! They ended up building it into a street outlaw with mountain motor and lots of giggle gas, and she even took it to Texas for the street outlaw series and did very well with it! I will say, they are very aerodynamic and set up right, insanely fast! I had a Ultra Rare 88 Firebird Trans Am, it was the Goodyear high speed tire test car that did Phoenix raceway for 24 hours strait! I bought it from Clackamas Community Collage as a "Project Car" that they could only sell as "Parts" I put it back together and drove it for a couple years, even did cross country from Oregon to Florida a few times, That was a fun and seriously fast car! KInda miss it, and it would be a super rare car today for any collector!
Nother buddy bought a BRAND NEW 90's ( Not sure the exact year) Iroc-Z SS, ultra rare car, paid a premium, but it went on to be highly desirable and collectable, it was the Chevy Race Orange with white skunk stripes and full body kit, the SS part of the package was what made it super rare!
Love that IROC-Z. That was a seriously fast car for its time.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top