JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my favorite .22 rifles ....
My Savage Model 19/33 NRA Match rifle...circa 1946
A neat looking...excellent shooting and even with it being a "Match" rifle...easy to carry rifle.
The sling is also a favorite...A Montana Gunsling.
Andy
IMG_3088.jpeg
Overall view of the rifle.

IMG_3089.jpeg
Close up of the Savage rear sight.
IMG_3090.jpeg
5 shots...off hand at 50 yards

One of my favorite .22 rifles ....
My Savage Model 19/33 NRA Match rifle...circa 1946
A neat looking...excellent shooting and even with it being a "Match" rifle...easy to carry rifle.
The sling is also a favorite...A Montana Gunsling.
Andy
View attachment 1880467
Overall view of the rifle.

View attachment 1880468
Close up of the Savage rear sight.
View attachment 1880469
5 shots...off hand at 50 yards
Holy rear sight, batman! That thing is huge!

Also, nice shooting!

Another uncommon one from the collection. The CZ vz.38. was adopted as the new sidearm for the Czechoslovak military, only to have Germany invade 4 days later. Production did continue under the Germans but only a small number would end up being produced.

IMG_3008.jpeg

My newest acquisition, a Ruger Mk IV 22/45. Because the only thing better than sucking at one division in Steel is sucking in a second division. Also my ol' Olympic which I took to the range today so I could work on iron sights. I can still hit a target, so that's good.

PXL_20240514_012120215.jpg PXL_20240512_202439723.jpg

Another uncommon one from the collection. The CZ vz.38. was adopted as the new sidearm for the Czechoslovak military, only to have Germany invade 4 days later. Production did continue under the Germans but only a small number would end up being produced.

View attachment 1880695
That is cool looking . At 1st I thought it was a Desert Eagle . :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top