JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He didn't link anything, just tells us? I'm looking for like a direct link to whatever Roberts, and the other 3 liberal Justices have written so we can figure/ see if Roberts really wrote something on our side or not.

Because if he wrote a wishy washy/vague opinion, that means there is still the potential for a 5-4 decision either way.
I don't know anything about how they work but I get the impression from the video (fwiw) that's its simply a housekeeping update. Fe there must be a tally sheet where they update the case status (Fe opinions received from x, y, x). They probably release all the opinions with the case ruling.

The reason I say this is if the opinions were available then mark smith would be doing 2.5 million videos on every alarming sentence in them. :s0112: All just WAG as I don't know how they work. But 5/23 is a date on their calendar for updating opinions it looks like.

Maybe there is more info here (I didn't read it)

calendar fwiw

Forced reset trigger brought up again by atf lawyer. ATF lawyer says semi auto max is 180 rounds per minute, but actually 60. That's bs. 300 rpm is normal for fast firing an AR.
This is one of those "hey guys you know what we MEANT when we defined a machinegun, you know, it just meant shoots kinda fast!"
NOPE. The law is a double edged sword like that. It's black and white when they use it against us and it's black and white when we use it to defend ourselves. Try again ATF lawyer!

This thing is going to be close, but I think we will win! I don't care about the bump stock at all, nor do I care about the Forced Reset Triggers, BUT, I do care about the AFT and the Executive Admin making LAW by fiat, expressly against Congress, so this SHOULD be ruled as as separation of powers,, AND the AFT should loose this!
I actually care about FRTs because I think they've been the biggest F You to the ATF delivered by any one man so far. They were born out of necessity by them essentially taking the opportunity for most people to shoot a machine gun due to extremely high cost. In addition, some of the current FRT redesigns are also becoming more useful because they retain semi auto capability, making them less of a range toy to waste ammo which is probably how you and many others see them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top