JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course.
On what planet would a vegetarian be a good voice for the hunting public and a good steward for the management of fish and wildlife based on conservation and science?
He's ^^^ right you know.

Hey, Oregon is gone. All we have left is a shadow. oregon.

This is the whole point right here...
"Colbert, 54, of Corvallis, becomes the first woman to ever hold the position in the agency with a history dating back to the 1800s."

They get to say first woman now. YAY! I'm surprised they couldn't find a gay BIPOC woman. Oh well, next time for sure.

For those of you who were worried that under new leadership ODFW's focus might be in the wrong place, I give you Coyote-palooza:

When I first saw this, I thought @Tlock would have a field day, but I guess it's a different type of palooza. :s0140:

Edit to add: Man, check out that list of organizers and partners. It's a leftist dream team for the most part.

For those of you who were worried that under new leadership ODFW's focus might be in the wrong place, I give you Coyote-palooza:

When I first saw this, I thought @Tlock would have a field day, but I guess it's a different type of palooza. :s0140:

Edit to add: Man, check out that list of organizers and partners. It's a leftist dream team for the most part.
Wow....if I knew how to do the imoje to shake my head and slap my forehead I would! What a joke!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top