JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody know how reenactor powder compares to other powders? Is it usable for loads with projectiles?
Reemactor powder is made of leftovers...so to speak.
It is a mixture of black powder of different "F" sizes..
I have used it for firing lead round ball...it worked for me and my firearms.

However.....
I would suggest that one stick with "regular" black powder made for firing with projectiles for best results.

As I have said before...
The days of being able to enjoy muzzle loading firearms and black powder because they are cheaper to shoot...
Are long over.
Andy

Reemactor powder is made of leftovers...so to speak.
It is a mixture of black powder of different "F" sizes..
I have used it for firing lead round ball...it worked for me and my firearms.

However.....
I would suggest that one stick with "regular" black powder made for firing with projectiles for best results.

As I have said before...
The days of being able to enjoy muzzle loading firearms and black powder because they are cheaper to shoot...
Are long over.
Andy
Hopefully it works for me too, with RB. I only ordered one pound to try. It was the cheapest powder they had at just under $20 for a pound.

Hopefully it works for me too, with RB. I only ordered one pound to try. It was the cheapest powder they had at just under $20 for a pound.
For plinking and casual shooting it should work fine...All depending on your firearm of course.

Again...I would suggest that one just put up with the higher price and stick with powder that was designed with firing projectiles from the get go.
The days of cheap shooting with black powder are gone.
Black powder / muzzle loading ain't for the budget minded.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads