JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously this is exceptional to the matters I mentioned, which involved being out and about. I don't think use of alcohol would have any bearing on a legit self defense issue in hour own home.
I'm pretty sure if you were wasted, somebody would still argue that had influence in court... and if it goes to criminal court, you may very likely win. However, that opens you up to civil liability and that is where you are likely to "lose" with all the scum suckers lurking about for any chance they can get... but that's always the case isn't it!

I would mostly be concerned with how much alcohol the individual can ingest and still maintain accuracy... YMMV

Well since people are gonna throw in opinions...
I personally see nothing wrong with enjoying a beer (or whatever your choice) with lunch or dinner.
It's socially acceptable to have a drink and drive. Why is it ok for me to have a drink then climb in my 5,000lb truck, with a minimum of 9 controls to legally and correctly drive, at 60 mph surrounded by others doing the same thing, but not if I'm carrying a Sig with 4 controls?
It makes zero sense.
There is a big difference between drinking and drunk.
Hummmm........have you also noticed that........

They don't usually test for "That Herb" until AFTER the collision/mishap?

Aloha, Mark

Just more arbitrary bullbubblegum from the nannystate

If I want to take the wife out i gave to do so unarmed??? One can go to a bar and NOT get drunk
Just make it illegal to carry while intoxicated, I dont like that either, but itd be fair enough.

OR allows ccw in bars, how often has it become a problem???????

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top