JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, today was my first purchase since November 2022…. Yup, still getting instant approvals. Sometimes I think I live a charmed life. Then I snap back to reality…
Lower arrived Wednesday. 2200+ in the que. Dropping about 600 every day. Not sure if Sunday counts. Hoping for Tuesday. I don't know if certain places get any priority. When I go big box stores I usually get instant or a few hours. If I do home FFL I get the wait of shame.

I feel like they are intentionally making everyone wait a certain number of days since they can't get it approved through laws - the queue has literally been at 2k+ for like 2 months straight and it never seems to change and 2k takes about a week sometimes 10 days, how convenient. It's never been this consistent for this long it seems a bit odd. I just bought a rough rider over the weekend for $99 and went to do the background yesterday, I'm number 2100 what a surprise. My last 4 purchases I have been right around 2k.

I agree. I have been buying a couple of guns a month for months now, and ALWAYS get instant approvals. Today I got put in the queue for the first time in years. I know I know, I cant complain, however very interesting timing wise to have that happen. Guess they need to make sure the number stays right at 4 day wait or so . . .

I know they have the ability to do more than they are doing too because I bought a Glock 20 on Black Friday and I was number 850 at 10:30 AM and I was approved later that day at 5 PM - at the pace they are working at right now 850 would probably take about 4 days at least, the inconsistencies are just ridiculous. I think they are just pissed because they took a couple of L's in court recently so now they are making everyone pay for it. I wish more gun shops would abide by the 3 day rule, which ones in Oregon follow the 3 day? I'd happily give them my business.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top