JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am very serious about my preparations for a severe economic downturn and such.
Yeah, I've been a half-assed survivalist since the 1970's, still waiting for The Big Bang to happen.

Beans for breakfast, beans for lunch, beans for dinner. That'd get old real fast. I'd be ready for a 9mm bullet in the head sooner than later.

My neighbors on inhabited lots, I've kinda got a read on them:

1. The one I talk to most, on the west, has allowed that he's got a .357 Magnum and he seems resourceful and concerned.

2. On my northern boundary, there is a Mormon family with seven kids. They are probably ready to some degree.

3. To my east, there is a fellow whom I know is armed; when they first moved in, I saw a gun safe in one room. He's pretty resourceful; he's helped me with a couple of things during snow storms. He's got cameras everywhere.

4. Another couple to my west, they are no. California transplants, kinda modernists but they keep a garden every year so maybe they have some awareness.

5. Across the road is a fellow the same age as our son, about 45. He bought a house in the neighborhood as an adult. They were associates in grade school. He has every toy in the universe, including quads, boats, etc., so I'm sure he has some firearms over there.

I've lived here for 37 years, so I'm pretty well dug in.

Well......get your hats ready?!?!?!

tin-foil-cat.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR