JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am pairing down on my tools as I am space constrained being away for school at the moment. All tools are in like new condition, barely (if ever) used. Purchased to put into a "roadside assistance" box to keep in my car but ended up with a different solution, so these have to go. Would like to sell as a complete set. These are professional quality tools that will last the rest of your life or start a young family member or friend out right. Price is shipped from Alabama where I am at school and payment will be through zelle only.

Tool set has the following components:
  • Wera Lasertip Kraftform Plus Screwdriver Set plus Philips #3
  • Wera Lasertip Kraftform Plus Stubby Screwdriver Set
  • Wera HexPlus Imperial Hex Key Set with Pouch
  • Wera HexPlus Metric Hex Key Set with Pouch
  • Wera HexPlus TorxPlus Hex Key Set with Pouch
  • Knipex 7-1/4" Comfort Grip Cobra Pliers
  • Knipex 10" Comfort Grip Cobra Pliers
  • Knipex 8" High Leverage Comfort Grip Diagonal Cutters
  • Knipex 10" High Leverage Comfort Grip Diagonal Cutters
  • Knipex 6-1/4" Comfort Grip Flat Nose Pliers
  • Knipex 8" Comfort Grip Long Nose Pliers with Cutter
  • Knipex 8" Comfort Grip Twin-Grip Pliers
  • Knipex 9-1/2" Ultra High Leverage Comfort Grip Lineman's Pliers
  • Knipex 8" Comfort Grip Forged Wire Strippers

Thanks for looking! Check out my feedback, I have been buying and selling while away for school and maintain a 100% positive feedback rating.

CEEAD064-BEFD-48A4-91CC-0C539CB12802.jpeg B27B9B1A-3756-4566-BC5B-94E9D4BD712B.jpeg 1CA06DA1-612B-407E-B8C9-CB6098521B3E.jpeg ECC73922-1B64-4095-A4E4-D1DDDC5DD7E9.jpeg 5DB5D745-8414-4390-BAFD-60B79554B1EF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top