JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Armslist is a huge ripoff asking for $7 to message people. Anyone wanna share an account and pay half? I found 1 good listing I wanna respond to but after the $7, the ammo deal wouldn't be so amazing especially if they don't respond and I lose the $7. At 3.50 it's a more reasonable risk

Armslist is a huge ripoff asking for $7 to message people. Anyone wanna share an account and pay half? I found 1 good listing I wanna respond to but after the $7, the ammo deal wouldn't be so amazing especially if they don't respond and I lose the $7. At 3.50 it's a more reasonable risk
Look I am as cheap as they come but if $3.50 makes or breaks it for you, you might want to consider a different hobby. I would stick with NWFA classifieds which are free.

Due to your minimal participation posting on this site and reading your 5 feedbacks, I absolutely would not share an account on a firearms website with you.

That's a big ask of someone you know well much less a stranger.

Best of luck with your search though.

In fact, I just started texting with a seller...
However, just because you make contact, doesn't mean it's all legit.
A phone number in the ad is JUST A START.

A buddy recently got ripped off on Armslist....
DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY TRANSFER WITHOUT THE PRODUCT IN YOUR HAND, IN PERSON!!!!!!!!

Additionally, google the phone number. Had my friend done that he would have seen all the "scam" complaints!

I googled the number I'm contacting, and all the info looks legit.
However......

DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY TRANSFER WITHOUT THE PRODUCT IN YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I did make a purchase out of the Want Ads here, but I talked to the seller over the phone, and felt sure of a safe deal. Just don't send a M/O for more than you are willing to lose.

Joe

As for Armslist....

1716401188150.png

Aloha, Mark

I still search Armslist but only for stuff from legitimate gun businesses. We have something called Texas Gun Trader and just sold a P07 off there. I can't believe I just got outbid on Gunbroker. I thought for sure I would get that one and seller was a local FFL. I guess someone wanted it more....

Hey, anyone want to go halfsies on Grinder? I can provide the pics for the lower portion but I need a rugged face.
Slide into my DMs and let's chat.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

What a coincidence, I just restarted my Armslist account yesterday to sell something. And no, sorry, no sharing. I'm only doing face-to-face sales, and only with cash. There's no way I'd do a money order of some sort. Cash is king, as they say.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top