JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2dcfkv4.jpg

so the real question is, If you saw that, how would you react? I guess maybe I would turn on the news and double check ccw.
I friggen hate zombies.:s0112:

Huh. Everything I would have to say leads to one conclusion:

Humans would be replaced by Zombies (or Undead as the ACLU would insist) because the ACLU would stand up for their rights, thereby forcing us to attempt to "peacfully" coexist. And the Undead Nations... er, United Nations, would back that stance as well.

Zombies can't swim, right? I'm moving to an island/yacht...

A few nights ago I actually had a dream about shooting zombies who were driving cars (I have no idea why they were driving) and the chief problem was that hand-held weapons were not effective against them.

Why did I not dream up some Javelin missiles? Good question!

blame you guys here for dreams like this.

Originally Posted by Doc In UPlace
A few nights ago I actually had a dream about shooting zombies who were driving cars (I have no idea why they were driving) and the chief problem was that hand-held weapons were not effective against them.

Why did I not dream up some Javelin missiles? Good question!

blame you guys here for dreams like this.

I was shooting aliens once, scary stuff.

In my "dreams" I seem to always be shooting my ex-MIL... usually right after the monster with sharp, pointy teeth bursts out of her abdomen. Funny thing is... I usually let the monster live. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top