JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

The Montana Television Network says hackers broke into the Emergency Alert System of Great Falls affiliate KRTV and its CW station Monday.
KRTV says on its website the hackers broadcast that "dead bodies are rising from their graves" in several Montana counties.
The alert claimed the bodies were "attacking the living" and warned people not to "approach or apprehend these bodies as they are extremely dangerous."
The network says there is no emergency and its engineers are investigating.
A call to KRTV was referred to a Montana Television Network executive in Bozeman. Jon Saunders didn't immediately return a call for comment.
The Great Falls Tribune reports the hoax alert generated at least four calls to police to see if it was true.
Watch the video below or click here to see it if you're a mobile user.

:gun21::gun21::gun12::gun12:

I will stock up on more Zombie Ammunition just in case!

That alert could have been real and quickly contained so the hacker story was offered.
Next time could be more challenging.

Dang, there ain't any walkin dead frekin Zombies nowheres around here & the locals seem to shy away from me when asking for clarification. Strange to say the least so screw it I'm headed back home for some much needed R&R. Zombie huntin & gettin old ain't for Wimps either I'll tell ya!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top