JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am screwed as well, 49ers jacket, new shirts, hdtv in the bedroom,......no good for me. BUT, if I can hide behind the son that got a 10/22, another knife, I may be alright.......wait, nm.....didnt get him any ammo.:s0054:

<----- is screwed as well. Got the tactical vest, shooting gloves and sling I wanted but I dont think that will help much. I think I will be losing my man card because I will be behind my wife who did get her G19 (with ammo). So when you see the man hiding behind his wife dressed as if he is ready for combat with an empty sling around him that will be. Please don't point and laugh to much, it is humiliating enough.

"Hiding in shame"
Shane

I figure I got a fighting chance if I improvise. I could make bludgeoning weapons out of the cast iron supports from a set of jack stands and the metal operating arm on a new floor jack. Otherwise pmags and an XD holster aren't going to be useful alone, neither are flashlight batteries or a heavy wooden toolbox. Gotta stay optimistic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top