Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Zombie Christmas Game 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bunny, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Bunny

Bunny Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Pretty screwed. Not sure what I'd do with a Kindle, scarf, body butter, cabelas blanket, and a box of See's candy. :laugh:

omenwolf and (deleted member) like this.
  2. CJ49er

CJ49er Lake Oswego Member

I am screwed as well, 49ers jacket, new shirts, hdtv in the bedroom,......no good for me. BUT, if I can hide behind the son that got a 10/22, another knife, I may be alright.......wait, nm.....didnt get him any ammo.:banghead:

3. Cidian

Cidian Redmond, OR Member

<----- is screwed as well. Got the tactical vest, shooting gloves and sling I wanted but I dont think that will help much. I think I will be losing my man card because I will be behind my wife who did get her G19 (with ammo). So when you see the man hiding behind his wife dressed as if he is ready for combat with an empty sling around him that will be. Please don't point and laugh to much, it is humiliating enough.

"Hiding in shame"
    Shane

Bunny and (deleted member) like this.
  4. omenwolf

omenwolf Oregon Active Member

I'll be doing ok for a little while with a sig 556 and a few mags, some Tula ammo, a box of 9mm Magtec and a 10/22 brxl 25rd mag.

5. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Well, I got several boxes of hollow points for Christmas but since I didn't receive any guns as a gift, I could always just throw them at the Zombies.

6. CJ49er

CJ49er Lake Oswego Member

so far we can group up and survive a bit longer :thumbup:

7. notazombie

notazombie Hillsboro Well-Known Member

My daughter got me the book and the squad. I'm covered:thumbup:.
    001-105.jpg
    002-98.jpg

8. fatamos33

fatamos33 Oregon Member

Im completely screwed. I got money and a blanket.

9. Uberdillo

Uberdillo Oregon Active Member

I figure I got a fighting chance if I improvise. I could make bludgeoning weapons out of the cast iron supports from a set of jack stands and the metal operating arm on a new floor jack. Otherwise pmags and an XD holster aren't going to be useful alone, neither are flashlight batteries or a heavy wooden toolbox. Gotta stay optimistic.

10. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. I guess I'm not as screwed as others. I figure I can make a weapon out of my new drill press and my new meat grinder....