JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1 really nifty and (maybe) well built blade from this website= $400
10,000 rounds of .22 at current sales prices = $400

Did it ever occur to anyone else while they were watching that guy from "Dawn of the dead" shooting zombie after zombie from the roof of his gun store, with a high powered rifle......that if he'd just switched over to .22, things woulda ended a bit differently? Lesson to be learned? If you wanna look for Elvis in a crowd, do it in PRE zombie invasion miami.

True. But ya gotta admit that those are sweet looking Zombie killing blades!

And here I was just gonna go for a <broken link removed>

-d

I was planning to buy one of those but they only have a 1/4th tang and have a tendency to snap at the tang..

I have a rambo machete but it doesn't come sharp, and its been taking awhile to sharpen it as the steel seems harder than a normal blade..

Cool zombie tools, wish they weren't so expensive.. But If Im going to spend 400 dollars on an industrial sword might as well get a glock..

I was planning to buy one of those but they only have a 1/4th tang and have a tendency to snap at the tang..

I have a rambo machete but it doesn't come sharp, and its been taking awhile to sharpen it as the steel seems harder than a normal blade..

Cool zombie tools, wish they weren't so expensive.. But If Im going to spend 400 dollars on an industrial sword might as well get a glock..

Good to know. I was in Wilco last week and saw that they had some machete's too and they looked a bit more rugged (and cheaper) so I'd probably just get one there.

-d

I really like the glock field knife, yeah its short but attach it to a pole and spear them. Its a tough no nonsense blade that is balance for throwing and can hack down trees w/ ease.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top