JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think there's to many people here that believe Hollywood type Zombies are a real possibility.
The term Zombie Apocalypse as I've heard it used for a real life situation refers to the hordes of starving people who did not prepare and have now turned to canibiles.

This has happened. In the seage of Stailngrad there were groups of canibiles who roamed the streets looking for unattended children the elderly or people walking alone. It was reported that " tins of strange meat " were being sold and no one ask where it came from.

I think this term is as good as any to describe this possibility but if you can come up with another I will stop using it.

I don't think there's to many people here that believe Hollywood type Zombies are a real possibility.
The term Zombie Apocalypse as I've heard it used for a real life situation refers to the hordes of starving people who did not prepare and have now turned to canibiles.

This has happened. In the seage of Stailngrad there were groups of canibiles who roamed the streets looking for unattended children the elderly or people walking alone. It was reported that " tins of strange meat " were being sold and no one ask where it came from.

I think this term is as good as any to describe this possibility but if you can come up with another I will stop using it.

Agreed, I use it in description of the brain dead masses that will come after me and mine because we will have what we need.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top