JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I heard a good one,why was Terrible Ted interviewed by the SS and not Al Sharpton and Farakan?
Were they interviewed by any LEO after the statements they made?
Why did the Pres only say the BS about Martin looking like his son and not tell Sharpton and the rest,to give it a rest?
Does the Pres want riots too?
Or is it for the same reason,Michele Oboma,mother of 2 daughters,said Beyonce ,the singer who dresses like a Pro,is a good role model for young women?
Does she want her daughters to dress like hookers,and gyrate on stage?

Hmmm

As I would say after the King riots,when folks would ask why they burned down their own neighborhood,history shows what white man is capable of to non whites.
Heck,look what England thought of non english!
'The trouble with Scotland is there is Scots there'
India,Africa,the Faulklands,USA?

The riots won't leave their 'hoods'. They know better.

But seriously,if you have family in big cities,I would tell them to watch this case closely and be careful when the verdict come down

First,Zimmerman had all the right in the world to follow the SEVENTEEN yo 6'3 almost adult,walking through his gated community. He was in charge of that for the neighborhood watch.
The police had no authority to tell him to stop following,just make a suggestion.
The 6'3 140 man,same size as a world class MMA fighter,was old enough to be responsible enough,to tell the man who lived in the neighborhood, that he was JUST VISITING his Dad's GF.
I mean that's what I would have done.'Hey man I'm going to 123 "C" st to my Dad's GF'
He did come back to confront Zimmerman ,from all reports.
And the fight ensued.

Bad motel,if you would have "based",bashed?, someones head in for following you,maybe you should seek some help.Especially if you are trespassing in their neighborhood.Or not responsible enough to stop and tell them where you are going.
Sounds like you would have been tried for murder in this case,after killing the neighborhood watchman.

So this young adult,at 6'3,in football player condition,slams the older,shorter,fat guy's head into the curb.And does,in fact,draw blood.
Y'all ever watch Nate Diaz fight?....... anyway

The prosecution is probably bringing charges so this can come to an end.
George Zimmerman cannot be found guilty,beyond a reasonable doubt or get a fair trial down there.
Or anywhere.
He will be found innocent and the "Stand your ground" law will be upheld in Florida.
Because George Zimmerman was just trying to protect himself and his neighbors from those that would steal and who knows what else,in their neighborhood.

This is an important trial,because it will set a precedence for the SYG cases to follow

Could have all been avoided if the,6'3, near adult Martin would have acted his age and told the Neighborhood watchman what his intentions were.

Martin had no responsibility or was he required to tell Zimmerman anything. Zimmerman to my knowledge never identified himself as a neighborhood watch and secondly had no right to follow Martin which caused the escalation.

James Ruby

Martin had no responsibility or was he required to tell Zimmerman anything. Zimmerman to my knowledge never identified himself as a neighborhood watch and secondly had no right to follow Martin which caused the escalation.

James Ruby

I would really hate to be on trial and have you on the jury.

I would really hate to be on trial and have you on the jury.

Why? Martin had no obligation to make contact or even acknowledge Zimmergan's existance. Zimmerman was even suggested by the 9-1-1 operator to stay in the car and stop following Martin.

All speculation aside, what did Martin do to warrant contact from Zimmerman? Did he break into a house? Did he damage someone's property? No. He was profiled by Mr. Zimmerman, followed, confronted and shot. What happened during that confrontation is the case as to whether or not it is a murder but Mr. Zimmerman did overstep his authority.

All Zimmerman had to do was stay in his car and call the police...getting out to play super watch captain bit him in the arse, that is for sure. If Zimmerman was in genuine fear of his life and shot Trayvon, then so be it...he should be acquitted. This is almost exactly the case with Seattle PD officer Ian Birk. Except Mr. Birk should have known better, had more training and even more tools on his belt than just his firearm. Zimmerman only had the gun and aparently not enough common sense to stop following people around at night- especially getting within arms reach of someone.

Had no right to follow? Never identified himself as a neighborhood watch? Like zim has to meet standards but the victim does not. We don't know what happened, but to pick sides based on PC BS is wrong.

Had no right to follow? Never identified himself as a neighborhood watch? Like zim has to meet standards but the victim does not. We don't know what happened, but to pick sides based on PC BS is wrong.

lol

Who cares if he was neighborhood watch! That doesn't mean crap! He has no authority!

If I decide to go walking through a neighborhood and hear "stop, neighborhood watch!" I'm going to laugh and keep walking. Oh and if you start following me, I'm going to dart through houses in an attempt to loose you or get into a possition of advancement and call the police on your dumb@ss for stalking me.

That's my point!

Edit: I, like you, wold laugh at the "stop, mall cop!" thing, but I would not go running away. Follow me all you want, who cares. No police to call, and stalking? I don't think so. He could have neighborhood watched me all night long for all I care.

I find it funny, well not really, that the police are not allowed to "profile", but the first thing EVERYONE does is make snap judgments based on what someone looks like. This whole case is a perfect example. Did anyone notice that zimmerman looks a lot less "white" lately? Not that it matters, but the media sure made a big deal out of it. Kinda like they are stirring the racial pot...

But whatever you do, don't profile!

James Ruby
Never said he was,just that as a responsible,adult,in a gated community,that I didn't live in,
I would have talked to Zimmerman and told him my business.
If he was following me,as a responsible and respectful (of other peoples' property) adult,I would have done the right thing and COMMUNICATED with the man.

But I had both parents at home and was treated with and taught respect at a young age.

Obligation has nothing to do with respect for others' property

I fully expect this case to be dismissed. The investigating officer has admitted he had no real evidence to bring charges against Zimmerman. This is a dog and pony show, but; wait for the civil law suit!! That will be a real circus!!

I'm still betting that the AG's office got a call from someone in Holders office and told them to charge Zimmerman, we'll find a nice cushy job for you in the new regime.

Why? Martin had no obligation to make contact or even acknowledge Zimmergan's existance. Zimmerman was even suggested by the 9-1-1 operator to stay in the car and stop following Martin.

All speculation aside, what did Martin do to warrant contact from Zimmerman? Did he break into a house? Did he damage someone's property? No. He was profiled by Mr. Zimmerman, followed, confronted and shot. What happened during that confrontation is the case as to whether or not it is a murder but Mr. Zimmerman did overstep his authority.

All Zimmerman had to do was stay in his car and call the police...getting out to play super watch captain bit him in the arse, that is for sure. If Zimmerman was in genuine fear of his life and shot Trayvon, then so be it...he should be acquitted. This is almost exactly the case with Seattle PD officer Ian Birk. Except Mr. Birk should have known better, had more training and even more tools on his belt than just his firearm. Zimmerman only had the gun and aparently not enough common sense to stop following people around at night- especially getting within arms reach of someone.

It's kind of stupid making profiling racist. I mean the FBI does it all the time to catch criminals.
George knew what types were breaking into houses and ,yes profiled Martin,because he fit the bill of the know robbers
Seems simple to me

How did he overstep his authority,oh Mister Sheeple?
He was counted on to seek out and find the people that were breaking into houses,which looked an awful lot like Trevon was dressed that day.

All Zimmerman had to do was stay in his car and call the police
,like a good sheeple.
Then maybe the problem would just go away.Maybe he should have hid under the seat?
Then the next time a punk prowling the neighborhood went through he could do the same and a homeowner could get killed instead!
Yeah,there we go.

I will always confront those who come down my street,to make sure they understand they are watched and no good will come from them messin' about around here.

But I refuse to be a sheeple

lol

Who cares if he was neighborhood watch! That doesn't mean crap! He has no authority!

If I decide to go walking through a neighborhood and hear "stop, neighborhood watch!" I'm going to laugh and keep walking. Oh and if you start following me, I'm going to dart through houses in an attempt to loose you or get into a possition of advancement and call the police on your dumb@ss for stalking me.

My god man,the people of the neighborhood wanted him to do exactly what he did..... follow suspicious people in the neighborhood

You seem a little ridiculous and and wouldn't get to far calling the police when YOU were in the gated community,that you didn't live in.
Darting through houses.lol
Kids,I tell ya

Maybe you don't care if strangers walk through your yard. But I would bet,if you had YOUR house,or your neighbors' houses,broken into multiple times,you would have followed this guy too.
Sorry,can't convince me you wouldn't have.............unless you are just a sheeple and wouldn't defend your family.

If that's the case,you shouldn't have guns.Cause someone will take them from you and kill you and your family with them

This is like arguing with democrats.

I will always confront those who come down my street,to make sure they understand they are watched and no good will come from them messin' about around here.

For the past few years I've taken my dog to a nearby school each night to let her run since I dont have a yard.
Over the years I've been visited by numerous officers to the point where now there's a few of them that will stop by when they see my headlights just to chit chat out of the cruisers window while I let my dog chase a laser pointer. The security guard and I are even on a first name basis.

A few weeks ago I was confronted by a suruban commando that was just sure I was up to no good. When he asked me what I was doing, I replied that I was "minding my own business, I suggest you do the same." After listening to him rant and rave for a few minutes I decided to call the cops.

Long story short, he now has a trespass notice issued to him. He is welcome to sit in "his neighborhood", on "his street", in his house down the road and watch me run my dog all I want. If he steps foot on the grounds one more time though, he's going to the pokey.

If you keep looking for confrontations, you're going to find a fight sooner or later.

Never said he was,just that as a responsible,adult,in a gated community,that I didn't live in,
If he was following me,as a responsible and respectful (of other peoples' property) adult,I would have done the right thing and COMMUNICATED with the man.

But I had both parents at home and was treated with and taught respect at a young age.

So what damage did Martin do and what crime did he commit to be followed and harass and then shot? What did Martin do wrong to be profiled?

James Ruby

Black, white, red or yellow, you hit the nail on the head! It's so much easier when there's two parents, parents that care.

My take is that Zimmerman would have been arrested and charged immediately if it were here in Oregon. His opponent was unarmed, and there was no major physical disparity. Zimmerman initiated the situation by following his opponent. If Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle that doesn't mean his opponent didn't still feel threatened.

No, the only way that Zimmerman would be justified in Oregon for his actions is if his opponent's behavior amounted to attempted murder, or assault with a deadly weapon. The only way I see that happening, given what we've been told, is that the opponent was trying to get control of Zimmerman's gun. In that case I can see a glimmer of hope for use of deadly force in self defense.

What will be sad is if Zimmerman is let off due to the Stand Your Ground law. If that happens I guarantee you it will be repealed in Florida and never stand a chance of being passed most other places. We will all lose some of our the ability to defend ourselves and our property due to the stupid choices Zimmerman made.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads