JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hmm.. I hope the rest of the nation is with me when say I really don't care, I'm not really following the trail. I pray the jury decided based on the facts and not on what was shown on TV. Way too much media spin for anyone to get justice when it's deserved. I did not follow the trial at all.

All I can say is I saw a picture of a Martin when the story started, he looked like he was a small child. In my head I kept thinking he was like a 12 year old. A few days ago when channel surfing they showed some recent pics of Martin, he looked like a stocky young man.

Funny how at first the media showed pictures of him when he was a young child to get ratings of a possible vigilante kid killer.

The verdict was based on facts, not emotion and hype. Too bad for the media, they did everything they could to turn this their way. They used the race card to turn this into a race issue for the purpose of sensationalism. If Martin had been white and Zimmerman had been black? If Martin had been black and Zimmerman also? If Zimmermans last name had been Hernandez? The media used this purely as a sales gimmick and CNN was the worst of the lot. The low life cut throat tactics are now the accepted normal in journalism and that's the shame of it.

The race baiters such as the media, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jacksons and their ilk have little to gain in facts and everything to lose in truth,, there's no money it!

I forgot to mention the President of the united states coming out ahead of any verdict and standing for the kid that "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon" that assaulted and attempted to kill another person. I find him contemptible, a bigot and rather blind to justice.

I was very impressed with George's brother's communications skills when he sat down with that devil spawn, Peirce Morgan last night (sometimes I'll flick over to there from Fox during commercials).
It was a non-event that never should have been.. sad and a travesty that someone's life was at stake. Also, it was a huge waste of everyone's time and money at the expense of an obviously innocent man.. justice was finally served.
I think it sticks in the craw of the left when a firearm is used justifiably.. they'd much prefer a mass shooting at a school to further their agendas.
Pathetic.

If this had been a black-on-black shooting, it barely would have made the local papers let alone national TV news. National TV news is pathetic, corrupt, and I don't watch or listen to any of it.

hmm.. I hope the rest of the nation is with me when say I really don't care, I'm not really following the trail. I pray the jury decided based on the facts and not on what was shown on TV. Way too much media spin for anyone to get justice when it's deserved. I did not follow the trial at all.

All I can say is I saw a picture of a Martin when the story started, he looked like he was a small child. In my head I kept thinking he was like a 12 year old. A few days ago when channel surfing they showed some recent pics of Martin, he looked like a stocky young man.

Funny how at first the media showed pictures of him when he was a young child to get ratings of a possible vigilante kid killer.

he was 11 in that pic. wonder why z was pictured as a full grown man? makes you wonder

Martin’s mother abandoned him when he was 3. The father took a new wife and she nurtured him for the next 12 years. Then the father tired of her and took a new woman and dumped Martin back with his natural mother. It was this woman, presented to the public as the saintly mother of a martyr, who testified that it was Martin who was screaming. How could she know? She hadn’t been with her son all the time he was growing up. His behavior deteriorated, according to the step-mother, when he was taken from her. The step-mother could have talked about that scream. But she was never asked. She was kept far from the family. Her presence would have exposed the natural mother for what she was: a fraud. And that would have meant no case at all.

UPDATE: In 503 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 10,865 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

Check this out:
To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are <broken link removed>
93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)
That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiters only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.
To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

[Correction: An earlier version of this post incorrectly reported the number of days between the altercation and the verdict as 513 days instead of the correct number of 503 days. We deeply regret this error and thank Amy Sherman from the Miami Herald/Politifact for straightening us out.]

UPDATE: In 503 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 10,865 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

Check this out:
To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman's guilt.

Let's do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are <broken link removed>
93% of them by other African-Americans.

That's 7,905 (from average)
That's 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiters only get riled up when a "White Hispanic" kills an African-American? It's absolutely shameful.
To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

[Correction: An earlier version of this post incorrectly reported the number of days between the altercation and the verdict as 513 days instead of the correct number of 503 days. We deeply regret this error and thank Amy Sherman from the Miami Herald/Politifact for straightening us out.]

guess it is kinda like bl**ks can call each other n but no-one else can

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top