JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Based on the judges bizarre behavior, they will find him guilty of something. So much for a fair trial. Zimmerman probably has a death sentence either way. Some mob of idiots, will kill him in prison or out.

My feeling is that they will come back with a manslaughter verdict. That poor "child" was followed after dark by an armed stranger......I don't get it, why were they not able to bring up Trayvon Martin's background of school suspensions, drug use, gang activity, etc.

I agree either way Zimmerman will be hunted down and killed whether it be in prison or on the street.

I still say not guilty but then I saw the news that the jury asked about the manslaughter charges. Unbelievable. The fact that it is even an option is beyond me. If they do find him guilty of manslaughter, I'm with costal steelheader above and say it will be thrown out on appeal.

1. Not Guilty, and the RIOTS begin.
2. Guilty, and the RIOTS begin, to teach us, don'cha know.
3. Hung Jury, and the RIOTS begin.....
4. and the RIOTS begin...
5. and the RIOTS begin...

None of the above would have taken place, if Z had used a propper hand gun, Glock, 1911, Kimber, etc. But he used a Kel-Tec, and that even outraged Nancy Grace...

Oh, end sarcasm

philip
in the boondocks, where the sounds of the RIOTS will be Seen First, SMELLED Second, and finally, they will try to arrive... Heh.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top