JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Zimmerman had 5 guns, more than 100 rounds of ammo when arrested, court papers say | Fox News

Ok first off that's not much at all, unless your a lib.

But This guy is a national poster boy through the media and he wins a monumental court case already condemned by the media and he has been a complete idiot since then. You would think if after all that trial and circus you would want to find the smallest hold u der the biggest rock and be the invisible man.
I'm kinds hoping he goes to jail for a long time now.

For the third time I'll say that the Gov never gives up. They will do an 'OJ" frame job or whatever it takes to put him away.

Why are the guns even a story? He wasn't forbidden from having them was he?

He put himself totally in the position of having to deal with a dream killer (his angry girlfriend) and now she will be used as a tool against him. She's probably lying about him pointing the gun at her, but that will not matter.

He'll be found guilty of domestic abuse and gun ownership will be verbotten. Then he'll be stupid and keep a gun anyway, he'll get caught with it, game over. That is what I see happening.

His is digging his own grave and he put himself into this position so he'll suffer the consequences. The presstitute media will want his downfall to somehow tell a tale of guns and how evil they are of course.

I think the girl was probably bait to set him up. He was pretty stupid to stay in That county. I bet she is a little higher on the 1 to 10 scale than he is used to.

To me a hundred rounds are a waste of time. That's not even worth loading into the truck for a trip to the range or woods or where ever you go to shoot.

Burt has posted another of his masterpieces. :s0140: "Dream killer". She's sure living up to that title.

Last time I went to the range I shot over 200 round just in .45
At least 50 of .38 special.

100 rounds? Are they kidding? Obviously trying to elicit an emotional response from the non firearms crowd.
100 rounds sure sounds more sinister than 2 boxes (especially if they show a picture of the boxes next to something for size comparison).

Everything else aside.
When I've got 100 rounds, I'm out of ammo...

I don't think I've every had just 100 rounds except the first day I bought a gun... after that purchase, it was a few walmart bulk packs and since then it's reload time...

100 rounds is too low, I'm out of ammo if I have less than 100 rounds in each caliber...

I think the girl was probably bait to set him up. He was pretty stupid to stay in That county. I bet she is a little higher on the 1 to 10 scale than he is used to.

Did you look it up before you posted? Cause: samantha-scheibe-george-zimmerman.jpg

Zimm should have STFU and moved to Idaho and kept his head down. They're looking for a morality play, and zimm is being an idiot so will give them one. .

Did you look it up before you posted? Cause: samantha-scheibe-george-zimmerman.jpg

Zimm should have STFU and moved to Idaho and kept his head down. They're looking for a morality play, and zimm is being an idiot so will give them one. .

Is that a purple thong back there on here bed? :rolleyes:

IMHO I have always thought Zimmerman to be a "mouth breather" from the first time I heard his 911 call when following Trayvon Martin... I was only vindicated when I heard his 911 call with the angry peroxide doused shrew above.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top