JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If what is said in the Complaint is true, we have an example of the State creating false evidence to convict a person and put him in prison for life, rooted in defamatory rage and a public willing to believe whatever is printed.

That interests me. And frightens me.
Oh, you mean like they're trying to do with POTUS?

There is a pretty observable pattern in cases like this. Where the cops shoot fatally shoot a person who turns out to be sketchy or questionable. Or a known dead-beat or crook ("He'd turned his life around"). Zimmerman was no cop, but he was a volunteer watchman so presumably acting on the side of order.

The pattern I refer to is the reaction of the decedent's "estate." Defined as a bunch of greedy, grasping sh*tz who capitalize on the death of someone. And while the decedent was living, didn't really care for or like them all that much in many cases. An opportunity is an opportunity. So to bolster their case with public sympathy and outcry, the socially marginal decedent is heralded as a hero, a tragic waste of life that will never be fulfilled.

A case in Texas, I believe it was, comes to mind. A woman left Chicago homeless to go live with her relatives. She was a problem person. While driving south, she got pulled over for a traffic infraction which she escalated to a violent confrontation. The predictable arrest resulted and she was jailed. A day or so later, she croaked in jail from some medical issue. Oh boy. Suddenly, her "estate" came out of the woodwork. These were people who, prior to her death, wouldn't even post bail to get her out of jail. Suddenly her death because a tragic loss to the family, her contribution to society would never be realized, etc. They got a nice settlement for having an undesirable relative croak in jail for them.

Zimmerman, seems like another troubled person. Especially after the legal ordeal. I hope he doesn't wind up dead in some motel room with a needle sticking out of his arm.

Trayvon was awarded an honorary college degree for his martydom. His "estate" got what was thought to be a million dollar settlement out of the homeowner's association on whose property he was killed.

There was nothing good about anything in this entire episode.

There is a pretty serious allegation contained in that lawsuit and if true, Zimmerman deserves a verdict in his favor and if not, a verdict against him. The allegation is that Defendants manufactured evidence against him, hid from him the identity of the true witness, and then helped a fake witness commit perjury. If convicted, he could have gone to prison for life.

If true, that's a terrifying set of facts worthy of some third world dictatorship. So let's start by throwing away all the news reports. Not a single reporter has first hand knowledge of anything and so all we are getting by reading the news, is a second hand account tinted with whatever prejudices that reporter has. Reporters are irrelevant when you can just have the complaint in full: http://www.larryklayman.com/pdf/191203-ZimmermanvFultonEtal.pdf

NOTE: A complaint is not proof. It is just a set of facts that if proven to be true, would entitle a person to damages. I am not advocating believing the complaint -- a trial will determine that. All I'm saying is that this story is about the lawsuit, and if you want to know what the lawsuit is about, read the complaint, not some biased news article. I've excerpted some of the complaint below but seriously, why listen to me? I also have no personal knowledge. What you should do is just read the dern thing yourself.

So here are some quotes:

Fulton, who had met Diamond at least twice, spoken with her 7 times, and texted 30 times, never said a word about the witness switch to the authorities, and instead let them conduct an interview as if Jeantel was Diamond.

The prosecutors and the state then spent 14 months obstructing discovery:

Apparently Jeantel is nearly illiterate and there was a letter Diamond wrote that was withheld that could have been subjected to handwriting analysis.
If... but can he prove it?

Put aside for a moment whether you like Zimmerman or not. That's irrelevant.

If the claims made in the filing are true, they describe a huge miscarriage of justice. And THAT should be what we're all focused on. We demand the right to a fair trial, not a kangaroo court played out in the court of public opinion.

If it turns out the claims are true, heads should roll, no matter what popular opinion might hold.

We need to be on the side of justice for all--not just those with whom we might disagree.

If what is said in the Complaint is true, we have an example of the State creating false evidence to convict a person and put him in prison for life, rooted in defamatory rage and a public willing to believe whatever is printed.

That interests me. And frightens me.
Reminds me if the Rush Limbaugh quote: It's not the crime that matters, but rather the seriousness of the allegations

There is a pretty observable pattern in cases like this. Where the cops shoot fatally shoot a person who turns out to be sketchy or questionable. Or a known dead-beat or crook ("He'd turned his life around"). Zimmerman was no cop, but he was a volunteer watchman so presumably acting on the side of order.

The pattern I refer to is the reaction of the decedent's "estate." Defined as a bunch of greedy, grasping sh*tz who capitalize on the death of someone. And while the decedent was living, didn't really care for or like them all that much in many cases. An opportunity is an opportunity. So to bolster their case with public sympathy and outcry, the socially marginal decedent is heralded as a hero, a tragic waste of life that will never be fulfilled.

A case in Texas, I believe it was, comes to mind. A woman left Chicago homeless to go live with her relatives. She was a problem person. While driving south, she got pulled over for a traffic infraction which she escalated to a violent confrontation. The predictable arrest resulted and she was jailed. A day or so later, she croaked in jail from some medical issue. Oh boy. Suddenly, her "estate" came out of the woodwork. These were people who, prior to her death, wouldn't even post bail to get her out of jail. Suddenly her death because a tragic loss to the family, her contribution to society would never be realized, etc. They got a nice settlement for having an undesirable relative croak in jail for them.

Zimmerman, seems like another troubled person. Especially after the legal ordeal. I hope he doesn't wind up dead in some motel room with a needle sticking out of his arm.

Trayvon was awarded an honorary college degree for his martydom. His "estate" got what was thought to be a million dollar settlement out of the homeowner's association on whose property he was killed.

There was nothing good about anything in this entire episode.
This may sound cold to some. but there was a social "good" that came of it... a violent criminal thug will not recidivate or escalate his violent behavior... :s0017::eek: For reasons of my own I have zero patience with street thugs and bullies. I am not generally in favor of capital punishment but sometimes circumstances are such that street justice gets meted out, as in the Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown cases. I thank the Divine every day that we have strong self-defense laws and protection from lawsuit by "aggrieved" families.

I watched the Zimmerman trial live. The first time I saw Rachel Jeantel
rachel.jpg

I thought "No way in hell that Hair Hatted Hippo was Trayvon's girlfriend"

Trayvon was a fit 16 year old
trayvon_3.jpg

This was his REAL girlfriend Diamond Eugene
01-Bae_Brit_Diamond-600x348.jpg

Considering the whole thing against him, and the massive debt to defend him self, plus the public defamation against him, i Hope he gets it!
He really should sue the MSM and the FORMER P.O.S. POTUS while he is at it, that muthatrucka set off all sorts of racist troubles because of it!

Considering the whole thing against him, and the massive debt to defend him self, plus the public defamation against him, i Hope he gets it!
He really should sue the MSM and the FORMER P.O.S. POTUS while he is at it, that muthatrucka set off all sorts of racist troubles because of it!
Yes, yes he should... imagine the PR black eye of Buttcheese Barry being on the wrong side of a multimillion-dollar verdict PERSONALLY.

At that time all of the fake news agencies had him guilty with no facts of the case.
The city had no charges against hi the the last POS president sent his henchmen down to florida and drafted those charges up with the state people.
I watched every minute of the trial, everyday.

To bad oboze wasn't tryvon, a good citizen like George Zimmerman would of took his kenyan arse out.

The fake news is still showing pictures of what that little POS looked like in his younger years, not the near six foot thug that he was.
I will find a picture of him at the time of his death and post it.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Last Edited:
a good citizen like George Zimmerman

Not debating the merits of his justified self-defense ruling under the law...Nor whether T.M. was a "thug" or not.

Have you taken a look at this guy's history of run-ins with the law & multiple domestic violence charges?

Hardly a "good citizen", nor a guy that ought to be able to possess firearms.

As someone that believes that firearms owners have responsibility to be exemplary role-models, I would prefer that G.Z. ought to simply go away, and never be heard from again.

Zimmerman is a POS. Not necessarily for the TM ordeal, but his behaviour afterwards sets an example of what NOT to be.

That being said, he has rights like anyone else. Should be interesting to see how this ends up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top