JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not about GZ himself, it's about the principle of Equal Justice Before the Law. What Das Reich can do to any one even if they are the worst of us, it can do to anyone.

Yes, I'm sure the world would be a better place if he had been unarmed and beaten to death so little Trayvon could continue getting his life turned around.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would wager he wouldn't have gone anywhere near Trayvon, had he not been carrying.

George Zimmerman is a Grade-A scumbag, and hardly worthy of having anything to do with representing the 2A community in a positive manner. I find it difficult to see how anyone could suggest otherwise(regardless of his self-defense being justified).

G.Z. was found Innocent, despite all the hype and heavy hitters that came down to show all the local yokels how it's done! G.Z. was also found innocent by the County and they declined to press charges after the initial dust up! SO. while Ol' George may not be a model citizen, and certainly not a spokesperson to the the 2nd, he is in fact INNOCENT! Like it or not, them's the facts!

What I find telling, even here on this sight, there are those here who still treat G.Z. as if he were guilty, you Judge him and cast him out and wish him ill, that tells me that YOU cannot be fair and dispassionate in the face of the facts!

As to G.Z's behavior, imagine having to do what he did, then getting raked over the coals as he was, persecuted from every angle by those with enormous power and influence, unable to go out in public, get a job, or have a normal life now, all because some dumbphuch kid decided he was bullet proof invincible once too often! Imagine the mental strain this has all put on him, and ask your self if he really deserves that after all that has been done TO HIM, despite being found.................INNOCENT!

G.Z. was found Innocent, despite all the hype and heavy hitters that came down to show all the local yokels how it's done! Imagine the mental strain this has all put on him, and ask your self if he really deserves that after all that has been done TO HIM, despite being found.................INNOCENT!

O.J. was found innocent too...

Just sayin':cool:

O.J. was found innocent too...

Just sayin':cool:
One doesn't equate to the other!
O.J. IS a Murderer and EVERY ONE KNOWS IT, got off by a slick multi millionaire celebrity lawyer and his buddies ( Kardashian, Who Should be behind bars for life) who tampered with evidence and got off with several technicalities! ( This tampering was videoed and witnessed by L.A. Police BTW, and was not allowed as evidence)
G.Z. was found innocent TWICE with No slick high profile celebrity lawyer, no tampering, and nothing else, DESPITE the super expensive lawyers sent down by B.H.O and all the political maneuvering, and complicit Press!

Nice try, but it ain't the same, not even close!

But it really is the same. Lack of compelling evidence to determine guilt resulted in a not guilty verdict in both cases. That is the system we have. The juries in both cases were not government employees, but regular citizens like you and me. And in both cases, the opinions of only 12 members of the public are all that really matters. What the rest of the world is led to believe is irrelevant.

We now have all these things to draw our attention away from what's important,
I always wonder what those in control are doing behind door #2.
We are a 'drama' society. Oh I am so exited.........Billy Bob has gone to the dark side.
We have become a soap opera.
Uh Oh............I just saw what's behind door #2.
This is going to be fun to watch.........:D

Last Edited:
Not debating the merits of his justified self-defense ruling under the law...Nor whether T.M. was a "thug" or not.

Have you taken a look at this guy's history of run-ins with the law & multiple domestic violence charges?

Hardly a "good citizen", nor a guy that ought to be able to possess firearms.

As someone that believes that firearms owners have responsibility to be exemplary role-models, I would prefer that G.Z. ought to simply go away, and never be heard from again.

I would wager he wouldn't have gone anywhere near Trayvon, had he not been carrying.

George Zimmerman is a Grade-A scumbag, and hardly worthy of having anything to do with representing the 2A community in a positive manner. I find it difficult to see how anyone could suggest otherwise(regardless of his self-defense being justified).

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Just maybe he turned into what he did because of all the BS after he defended himself? You ever think of that? I never read/heard of run ins with the law before the shooting. Is there verifiable info along those lines? Unless you knew him personally BEFORE the shooting?................................................................

Zimmerman is a POS. Not necessarily for the TM ordeal, but his behaviour afterwards sets an example of what NOT to be.

That being said, he has rights like anyone else. Should be interesting to see how this ends up.

Yes, from what I have read, his subsequent behavior is despicable. Like others tho, I wonder what he was like before his years long ordeal. I think he was more than a bit of wannabe, but was he criminally inclined, like he is now? Put a marginal personality in prison for awhile and see how he comes out...

But it really is the same. Lack of compelling evidence to determine guilt resulted in a not guilty verdict in both cases. That is the system we have. The juries in both cases were not government employees, but regular citizens like you and me. And in both cases, the opinions of only 12 members of the public are all that really matters. What the rest of the world is led to believe is irrelevant.

Any yet, OJ was found guilty/responsible for the death of Coleman in a civil suit. The jury instructions differ, but the "If I had done it, this is how I would have done it" speaks to me!!! Then the guy goes and has his henchmen pull off an armed confrontation with guys in Los Vegas... goes to his mentality of how rules don't apply to him. Therefore, like many others, regardless of the criminal trial verdict, and having watched that trial closely and looked at all the available evidence, I believe OJ did it. Can't prove it... he's legally innocent "not guilty" in criminal court, guilty in civil court, but that's what I believe...

Last Edited:

Google Thomas More and "A Man For All Seasons."

Zimmerman is a POS. Not necessarily for the TM ordeal, but his behaviour afterwards sets an example of what NOT to be.

That being said, he has rights like anyone else. Should be interesting to see how this ends up.

I can't help but wonder how much of his post-trial behavior, was a result of the extreme stress of that trial. Honestly though, I'm less interested in Zimmerman -- the much more concerning part is how the media and the government can collude to railroad a person and destroy that person's life to the extent that even after he was acquitted, he is unemployable. It seems that multiple people and entities used this situation to their advantage at the expense of Zimmerman, and they went so far as to manufacture evidence against him. That's not even close to OK -- that's some 3d world type bull.

... Any yet, OJ was found guilty/responsible for the death of Coleman in a civil suit. ... he's legally innocent in criminal court, guilty in civil court, but that's what I believe...

It's the difference in the standard of proof. In a criminal trial, proof must be at a level beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil, the burden is a preponderance of the evidence, fancy words for any level of certainty greater than a 50/50 chance. That leaves an incredible amount of room for doubt in the civil side and amounts to a burden that's only a feather's weight greater than a coin toss.

It's the difference in the standard of proof. In a criminal trial, proof must be at a level beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil, the burden is a preponderance of the evidence, fancy words for any level of certainty greater than a 50/50 chance. That leaves an incredible amount of room for doubt in the civil side and amounts to a burden that's only a feather's weight greater than a coin toss.

Having served on juries, it is as I said, a diff in jury instructions... :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top