JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a different topic from what the consensus is on GZ's character, I wonder if there is a technical problem with much of this lawsuit.

The filmmaker went through the cellphone records that were eventually turned over to GZ's legal team, and found four photos of Diamond which make it clear that Jeantel was a different person. Wouldn't GZ's lawyers be held to have known of the witness swap from when they received the cell data? If that is so, it may be that statute of limitations has run -- I don't know how long the statute of limitations is for a case such as this, but six years strikes me as an unlikely length of time.

They barely address this issue in the complaint making a simple statement without factual support. I suspect that a statute of limitations defense will be the first thing that Crump and the State do -- the defamation timeline would be valid though due to the publication date of the book so that part wouldn't be subject to a statute of limitations defense:

16. The facts pled in this Complaint, which set forth the injury suffered by Plaintiff, were only recently discovered by Plaintiff Zimmerman on or about September 16, 2019 through the publication of the book and film by Hollywood director Joel Gilbert, both entitled The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud the Divided America.
17. September 16, 2019 was the earliest possible date that Plaintiff Zimmerman could have, and did in fact, discover the subject illegal acts and practices of the Defendants which harmed him. October 15, 2019 was when Plaintiff became aware of the book published by Defendants Benjamin Crump and HarperCollins and disseminated widely in this circuit, Florida generally and nationally and internationally.

EDIT: I would suspect that GZ's legal team's counterargument is that they had no reason to believe that Jeantel was not who the state presented her as -- i.e., the phone witness.

Last Edited:
This may sound cold to some. but there was a social "good" that came of it... a violent criminal thug will not recidivate or escalate his violent behavior... :s0017::eek: For reasons of my own I have zero patience with street thugs and bullies. I am not generally in favor of capital punishment but sometimes circumstances are such that street justice gets meted out, as in the Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown cases. I thank the Divine every day that we have strong self-defense laws and protection from lawsuit by "aggrieved" families.

Clint from Thunder Ranch said it best in an interview.... "some people just need to get shot". ;)

On a different topic from what the consensus is on GZ's character, I wonder if there is a technical problem with much of this lawsuit.

The filmmaker went through the cellphone records that were eventually turned over to GZ's legal team, and found four photos of Diamond which make it clear that Jeantel was a different person. Wouldn't GZ's lawyers be held to have known of the witness swap from when they received the cell data? If that is so, it may be that statute of limitations has run -- I don't know how long the statute of limitations is for a case such as this, but six years strikes me as an unlikely length of time.

They barely address this issue in the complaint making a simple statement without factual support. I suspect that a statute of limitations defense will be the first thing that Crump and the State do -- the defamation timeline would be valid though due to the publication date of the book so that part wouldn't be subject to a statute of limitations defense:

EDIT: I would suspect that GZ's legal team's counterargument is that they had no reason to believe that Jeantel was not who the state presented her as -- i.e., the phone witness.

1) Because the State lied and stated that Trayvon's Girlfriend was a Minor, the Defense did not have access to question her until the trial. Diamond was 16 but Jeantel was 18 and should have been deposed by the Defense team pre-trial.

2) The State did not share the phone texts until just before trial.

3) When the texts did get entered into the exhibits which were available to the public, a leaker at the crime lab came out and said that a lot of the phone records were withheld by the State.

Is this what you are referencing?

""What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it..."
No, more like:
"William Roper: "So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!"
Sir Thomas More: "Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?"
Roper: "Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!"
More: "Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!"

Someone removed the video I saw on the internet of Zimmerman getting his head slammed into the sidewalk just before he shot Trayvon. I saw before I knew what was happening. After I heard what happened I went to look again and it could not be found. Someone saw it and recorded it you could even hear his head hitting the concrete

Someone removed the video I saw on the internet of Zimmerman getting his head slammed into the sidewalk just before he shot Trayvon. I saw before I knew what was happening. After I heard what happened I went to look again and it could not be found. Someone saw it and recorded it you could even hear his head hitting the concrete

I'm aware that there was a re-enactment video -- are you saying that there is a video of the incident that has been suppressed in some manner?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top