JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else do this? You can go on Zillow dot com and find your house, claim it as the owner, and set up a make me move price. It's not an active listing but if someone shows up with the cash, sure, I'll sell.

I did this a few years ago just for fun. We're getting into the home buying season so I'll be interested in how many calls I get.

I've had a lot of fun with it. Posted pics, even a link to some YouTube vids of hummingbirds landing on my hands, and feeding deer in the yard. Who knows, maybe someone with a lot of dough really wants my place. I'm only asking $150k more than the market.

P

Last Edited:
Easy and tempting to sell at the moment but where do you go? Unless your goal is a shack in the woods housing prices are at a peak everywhere.

Easy and tempting to sell at the moment but where do you go? Unless your goal is a shack in the woods housing prices are at a peak everywhere.

Downsizing is a valid option. My make me move price, less 2%, minus my mortgage, nets me over $600k. I'll bet I could find a suitable home for $500k, say goodbye to the mortgage, and get the boob job I've always wanted.

P

Downsizing is a valid option. My make me move price, less 2%, minus my mortgage, nets me over $600k. I'll bet I could find a suitable home for $500k, say goodbye to the mortgage, and get the boob job I've always wanted.

P
I met you at cabelas in Springfield. A boob job is all you need to be a 10.:)

j2BdWxU.jpg

Things are definitely moving fast in the housing market;
- sold our now too big house in 4 days
- closing on Apr 12
- bought new smaller house yesterday
- also closing Apr 12

- Thank God the buyers letting us stay rent free in our old house 'till June 30th* .... priceless!

*(painting, new floors, new kitchen, and moving...Oh my! :eek:)

We visited Idaho last June. Came home on Monday, put the house up for sale on Tuesday, up on RLMS on Friday, a couple walked in Sunday morning and said they would buy it. Took the $$ and ran to early retirement in the free state.

Things are definitely moving fast in the housing market;
- sold our now too big house in 4 days
- closing on Apr 12
- bought new smaller house yesterday
- also closing Apr 12

- Thank God the buyers letting us stay rent free in our old house 'till June 30th* .... priceless!

*(painting, new floors, new kitchen, and moving...Oh my! :eek:)
I have looked at home prices in the Lewiston market on Realtor.com. It appears to have pretty strong demand. Must be a lot of refugees from Clarkston crowding the market.

I have looked at home prices in the Lewiston market on Realtor.com. It appears to have pretty strong demand. Must be a lot of refugees from Clarkston crowding the market.
I don't know... When I moved up here from Arizona five years ago, I was tempted by the cheap prices in Lewiston. Then I looked at some houses and was reminded why I never was a fan of the place.

The awful smell from the paper mill can get pretty nauseating depending on conditions.

Lots of road rage and aggressive driving, particularly from lifted diesel pickups, which seem to be required, along with a Monster Energy Drink sticker.

Actual homeless people. Lots of property crime.

I love going to Lewiston once a month for my match and then visiting North 40 and Sportsman's Warehouse, and Effie's Tavern for a giant and awesome burger. But more than that is no bueno.

** Seriously? Why is T A V E R N a censored word??? **

I don't know... When I moved up here from Arizona five years ago, I was tempted by the cheap prices in Lewiston. Then I looked at some houses and was reminded why I never was a fan of the place.

The awful smell from the paper mill can get pretty nauseating depending on conditions.

Lots of road rage and aggressive driving, particularly from lifted diesel pickups, which seem to be required, along with a Monster Energy Drink sticker.

Actual homeless people. Lots of property crime.

I love going to Lewiston once a month for my match and then visiting North 40 and Sportsman's Warehouse, and Effie's bubblegum for a giant and awesome burger. But more than that is no bueno.

** Seriously? Why is T A V E R N a censored word??? **

The first rule of bubblegum, is you don't talk about bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top