JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spiffy gun. Would be a cool addition when I can justify the price. It sounds like they plucked some of the best qualities from other guns, melded into a basic Glock style platform and poof - Zevtastic plastic fantastic. With the 1911 grip angle, how does it compare to the M&P, which shares the same grip angle?

Nice looking pistol. I like the fiber optic front sight , I have it on one of my Springfields. I wondered about durability, but so far so good. She's got a big magwell. :eek:

Keep us posted on reliability and such. Congrats.

Spiffy gun. Would be a cool addition when I can justify the price. It sounds like they plucked some of the best qualities from other guns, melded into a basic Glock style platform and poof - Zevtastic plastic fantastic. With the 1911 grip angle, how does it compare to the M&P, which shares the same grip angle?

Well, I've never put too much into grip angles. I mean, the Ruger MK series has a crazy extreme grip angle and a Kahr is almost 90 degrees. Yet nobody says anything about them. But Glock for some reason has a grip angle people like to complain about. That said, I shot the group in my first post from the first mag I ever put through it. And I have 10's of thousands through Glocks. Some say tomato, I say pluck it. :D

Last Edited:
Well, I've never put too much into grip angles. I mean, the Ruger MK series has a crazy extreme grip angle and a Kahr is almost 90 degrees. Yet nobody says anything about them. But Glock for some reason has a grip angle people like to complain about. That said, I shot the group in my first post from the first mag I ever put through it. And I have 10's of thousands through Glocks. Some say tomato, I say pluck it. :D

I think grip angle can be easily overcome thru training, but there is such a thing as a natural point of aim. If you make a fist, point your index finger like its a gun, and bring it up to your eye - a gun that has a similar grip angle will probably tend to be on target and return to target with less effort than one with a radically different angle. That was demonstrated to me eons ago the first time I shot a qualification course back when I was doing security work. My instructor had me try a couple different guns - a Glock (mine), and a Sig (or maybe it was a Ruger - hammer fired double action is what I remember most) and with eyes closed, two handed grip, gun down range, he wiggled my hands in a circle, let go, and had me see where the natural resting point was. The Glock was a bit high on the target vs the Sig. Its a problem that can be solved with enough range time, but it could also be that once you're very experienced, or you're brand new - the angle of the dangle can aid or hinder success.

Good points. Get it? :s0140:

I'm going to get the RMR mounted today probably then I'll post a couple more photos of it broken down to show the modular frame. :cool:

TCGC practical pistol registration for the July 19th match is coming up on the 11th on Practicescore.com

;)

TCGC practical pistol registration for the July 19th match is coming up on the 11th on Practicescore.com

;)

Unfortunately this month I'm pretty much booked up. Got some big stuff happening.

RMR mounted and I had a chance to do a quick range trip. This setup makes me look goood. All shots in the 10 ring.
AC654A9E-23E0-413B-B113-F6DCF78EF876.jpeg

Thread popped up, must of been new update thingy. Any new updates on this guy? Round count, issues, wear points, take down?

Seems reasonable, roughly 50 rounds a month since you got it. Keep us updated. Gucci Glocks always intrigue me but I've not seen one with actual use yet.
I haven't been shooting as much this year as usual. More like 2-300 across several range trips. No unusual wear or otherwise, it looks like it did the day I got it. Good gun, reliable and I trust it.

I haven't been shooting as much this year as usual. More like 2-300 across several range trips. No unusual wear or otherwise, it looks like it did the day I got it. Good gun, reliable and I trust it.
I feel ya.

Don't doubt it being a reliable firearm. If it is anything like a regular Glock, it will likely need nothing but a steady diet of lead.

Maybe this thread will pop up in another two years!

A little too rich for me and more than enough things to get damaged by negligence and lack of experience. I like fixed sights. My g19-3 isn't really pretty and that's fine with me.

these days the Glock looks like a knock off china made gun compared to everything else on the market. Not dissing Glock performance but in terms of style and aesthetics, it looks like a knock off. Even the Palmetto Dagger has a better grip. The Zev OZ9 is definitely it's own gun but also inspired by the Glock which makes sense because they made Glock aftermarket for years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top