JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spiffy gun. Would be a cool addition when I can justify the price. It sounds like they plucked some of the best qualities from other guns, melded into a basic Glock style platform and poof - Zevtastic plastic fantastic. With the 1911 grip angle, how does it compare to the M&P, which shares the same grip angle?

Nice looking pistol. I like the fiber optic front sight , I have it on one of my Springfields. I wondered about durability, but so far so good. She's got a big magwell. :eek:

Keep us posted on reliability and such. Congrats.

Spiffy gun. Would be a cool addition when I can justify the price. It sounds like they plucked some of the best qualities from other guns, melded into a basic Glock style platform and poof - Zevtastic plastic fantastic. With the 1911 grip angle, how does it compare to the M&P, which shares the same grip angle?

Well, I've never put too much into grip angles. I mean, the Ruger MK series has a crazy extreme grip angle and a Kahr is almost 90 degrees. Yet nobody says anything about them. But Glock for some reason has a grip angle people like to complain about. That said, I shot the group in my first post from the first mag I ever put through it. And I have 10's of thousands through Glocks. Some say tomato, I say pluck it. :D

Last Edited:
Well, I've never put too much into grip angles. I mean, the Ruger MK series has a crazy extreme grip angle and a Kahr is almost 90 degrees. Yet nobody says anything about them. But Glock for some reason has a grip angle people like to complain about. That said, I shot the group in my first post from the first mag I ever put through it. And I have 10's of thousands through Glocks. Some say tomato, I say pluck it. :D

I think grip angle can be easily overcome thru training, but there is such a thing as a natural point of aim. If you make a fist, point your index finger like its a gun, and bring it up to your eye - a gun that has a similar grip angle will probably tend to be on target and return to target with less effort than one with a radically different angle. That was demonstrated to me eons ago the first time I shot a qualification course back when I was doing security work. My instructor had me try a couple different guns - a Glock (mine), and a Sig (or maybe it was a Ruger - hammer fired double action is what I remember most) and with eyes closed, two handed grip, gun down range, he wiggled my hands in a circle, let go, and had me see where the natural resting point was. The Glock was a bit high on the target vs the Sig. Its a problem that can be solved with enough range time, but it could also be that once you're very experienced, or you're brand new - the angle of the dangle can aid or hinder success.

Good points. Get it? :s0140:

I'm going to get the RMR mounted today probably then I'll post a couple more photos of it broken down to show the modular frame. :cool:

TCGC practical pistol registration for the July 19th match is coming up on the 11th on Practicescore.com

;)

TCGC practical pistol registration for the July 19th match is coming up on the 11th on Practicescore.com

;)

Unfortunately this month I'm pretty much booked up. Got some big stuff happening.

RMR mounted and I had a chance to do a quick range trip. This setup makes me look goood. All shots in the 10 ring.
AC654A9E-23E0-413B-B113-F6DCF78EF876.jpeg

Thread popped up, must of been new update thingy. Any new updates on this guy? Round count, issues, wear points, take down?

Seems reasonable, roughly 50 rounds a month since you got it. Keep us updated. Gucci Glocks always intrigue me but I've not seen one with actual use yet.
I haven't been shooting as much this year as usual. More like 2-300 across several range trips. No unusual wear or otherwise, it looks like it did the day I got it. Good gun, reliable and I trust it.

I haven't been shooting as much this year as usual. More like 2-300 across several range trips. No unusual wear or otherwise, it looks like it did the day I got it. Good gun, reliable and I trust it.
I feel ya.

Don't doubt it being a reliable firearm. If it is anything like a regular Glock, it will likely need nothing but a steady diet of lead.

Maybe this thread will pop up in another two years!

A little too rich for me and more than enough things to get damaged by negligence and lack of experience. I like fixed sights. My g19-3 isn't really pretty and that's fine with me.

these days the Glock looks like a knock off china made gun compared to everything else on the market. Not dissing Glock performance but in terms of style and aesthetics, it looks like a knock off. Even the Palmetto Dagger has a better grip. The Zev OZ9 is definitely it's own gun but also inspired by the Glock which makes sense because they made Glock aftermarket for years.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top