JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, PITA.

The difference between a good product and a great product is the customer service.

Hope it gets back to you soon. I'm looking forward to the take down pictures and whatnots.

Damn, PITA.

The difference between a good product and a great product is the customer service.

Hope it gets back to you soon. I'm looking forward to the take down pictures and whatnots.

I will be sure to post up some detailed shots when it comes back. Hopefully it won't be too long.....

So how's it work mechanically? You said pretty clearly it's not a Glock, just looks like one. I'm curious just how different it really is

So how's it work mechanically? You said pretty clearly it's not a Glock, just looks like one. I'm curious just how different it really is

It's a striker fired gun. Works pretty much the same as any other striker fired gun. It's NOT a Glock. It uses a metal frame inside the grip module to house all the good stuff. The grip isn't serialized, a pin holds the steel frame inside it. So yes, it borrows heavily from Glock like I said before but it is NOT a Glock. Parts don't interchange.

It's a striker fired gun. Works pretty much the same as any other striker fired gun. It's NOT a Glock. It uses a metal frame inside the grip module to house all the good stuff. The grip isn't serialized, a pin holds the steel frame inside it. So yes, it borrows heavily from Glock like I said before but it is NOT a Glock. Parts don't interchange.
So if I were to say it's a Glock? ;)

I guess to be more specific, my Sig, FN, Glocks, HK, Springfield and even Taurus all are striker fired but the exact way they accomplished their end product is very different. So even though parts don't interchange, is the accent similar?

It does not fit in Glock holsters. At least not Kydex ones. I'm sure it would work in a leather holster though.
Just messing with you. I get it, it's not technically a Glock. It's sort of like a Glock that, if Glock actually tried to improve their guns, Glock might actually make.

Just messing with you. I get it, it's not technically a Glock. It's sort of like a Glock that, if Glock actually tried to improve their guns, Glock might actually make.
Can't improve perfection. That's why the aftermarket is so huge

I guess to be more specific, my Sig, FN, Glocks, HK, Springfield and even Taurus all are striker fired but the exact way they accomplished their end product is very different. So even though parts don't interchange, is the accent similar?

Yes, the general operation is very much Glock-ish. I really don't care if people want to call it a "Gucci Glock" or whatever. I was just trying to clarify that it is not just a Glock with some fancy machining.

That's bummer.

If it works with a leather holster, I bet it would work with a non-form fitting taco type holster like the Dale Fricke Archangel, which basically retains the weapon at the trigger guard.

Could be. I ordered an IWB for it from QVO Tactical. Yep, I want to be able to carry it. :cool:

Update:

I just received an email that they have indeed replaced the slide and it's on the way back to me. Not bad Zev. Not bad. :):cool:

Not bad at all, I have a few Zev products and it is good to know they take care of their customers.

Yeah, I'm impressed so far. I didn't even strip the old slide, they said they would swap everything for me at no charge. I'm thinking it will be here Monday due to the holiday. Fine by me. :cool:

In my mailbox waiting for me to get home from work. Exactly 2 weeks from the day I shipped it to them. :cool:

Brand new slide received. They swapped all my parts from the old one and even returned the old t-shirt I wrapped it in to ship it. Nice Zev. Customer for life here!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top