JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After at least a year of drooling, I was finally able to pick one up recently. Found it here in the classifieds for a price I couldn't say no to.

Initial impressions:
No, it's NOT a Glock. It borrows heavily from the design but it also has some really unique features.
Grip and grip angle.....pay attention Glock. You could learn something here. It feels better in my hand than anything else I've tried. And I've tried a LOT.
Fit and finish are excellent. On par with what I would expect in this price range.
Sights are really good. Blacked out rear with red fiber optic front. I like them.
Trigger is the best striker fired trigger I've ever felt. And again I've tried a LOT.
Functionality was 100%. I expected nothing less.
Value? They aren't cheap. They aren't for everyone. But I would buy another one in a heartbeat.
Overall looks? Niiiiccceee....

IMG_0791.jpg

So...how did it shoot? I loaded a mag with 18 rounds and went to work. I wasn't really trying too hard, just shooting the way I shoot. Quickly and effectively. I was surprised at how well it did at 10 yards. Is it a "target" handgun? No. But it's quite capable for matches and defense. :)

IMG_0821.JPG

It's a keeper. I HIGHLY recommend one if you're in the market. :cool:

Last Edited:
That's Louis Vuitton, not Gucci. If you're gonna try to be funny, at least get it right.

;)
My bad, literally googled Gucci Glock holster. This one was the nicest looking holster out of the pictures that came up.

I don't know why, but the first thing I thought of seeing that magwell was Marilyn's Monroe's dress in her famous blowing skirt photo.

So, looks great ;)

7 posts besides mine. I guess NWFA really isn't about firearms these days........:(

Don't worry we've all got fail threads (see mine at Oregon BLM Shooting?)

Just take it as most people being in awe of the zev such that they've gone slack jawed, drooly, and forgot how to use a keyboard. It's that cool.

I don't mind failed threads, I've had many. What I mind is all the political/conspiracy/covid threads are full of constant arguing and divisiveness but a thread about a gun (and the ONLY thread on this gun) on a GUN FORUM gets virtually no attention. :rolleyes:

I don't mind failed threads, I've had many. What I mind is all the political/conspiracy/covid threads are full of constant arguing and divisiveness but a thread about a gun (and the ONLY thread on this gun) on a GUN FORUM gets virtually no attention. :rolleyes:
To be honest. I'd be interested in some more detailed pictures. Take down, quirks, comparison to your 45 (if you still have it) etc.

To be honest. I'd be interested in some more detailed pictures. Take down, quirks, comparison to your 45 (if you still have it) etc.

Now that's a post I can get behind. I'll get some up shortly! :)

Eh, I don't mind those so much until they get divisive. I love to discuss ideas and some of them have had some good conversation before the inevitable devolution.

As for the gun, I always thought of Zev as a higher quality, but still knockoff, Glock. I'm glad to see that I was wrong.

Does the grip allow you to get higher on the gun or did they just change the angle? I'm confused on the fit comment - I thought part of Glock's ability to "just work" was the relative give in the fit. If they brought it together like a solid 1911, wouldn't that reliability be affected? (Note I have about zero experience with Glock. Glock noob here. Glooob?)

Eh, I don't mind those so much until they get divisive. I love to discuss ideas and some of them have had some good conversation before the inevitable devolution.

As for the gun, I always thought of Zev as a higher quality, but still knockoff, Glock. I'm glad to see that I was wrong.

Does the grip allow you to get higher on the gun or did they just change the angle? I'm confused on the fit comment - I thought part of Glock's ability to "just work" was the relative give in the fit. If they brought it together like a solid 1911, wouldn't that reliability be affected? (Note I have about zero experience with Glock. Glock noob here. Glooob?)

The grip angle on the Zev is the same as a 1911. It's also less blocky and has the trigger guard undercut. The stippling is very different too. What can I say, It does NOT feel like a Glock at all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top