JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
City
Everett
State
Washington
I have a ZEV Industries dimpled stainless Glock 17 Gen 3 match grade barrel for sale or trade. This is one of the highest quality barrels on the market. Turn your boring Glock into something cool and unique. It has dimpled fluting to keep it cooler, lightening cuts, target crown, hardened chromium 416R Stainless Steel, extra tight barrel-slide lockup, and chamber tolerances. I will sell it for $200 or trade for the items listed below.

Will trade
AR15 Aftermarket Trigger
Glock 34 Gen3 Parts (High quality barrels, Trijicon HD night sights or Truglo TFX Pro standard height or supressor height. Arsenal Democracy, Apex, or Overwatch Precision triggers, SS guide rod non captured 17lb & 13lb recoil springs, etc) prefer parts to be new or in like new condition
17rd Factory 9mm Glock mags
1000rds Factory loaded 9mm or 7.62x39mm FMJ (must be equal value)
OWB Belt holster or Drop Leg holster for G34 that accepts weapon mounted lights. 20190428_114349.jpg 20190428_114331.jpg 20190428_114339.jpg 20190428_114407.jpg 20190428_114419.jpg 20190428_114320.jpg M

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It said Gen3 on the packaging...smartass anwser. Lol. I think it would also work in a Gen4, with the only difference being a different sized cresent where the recoil spring sits in between the barrel and the slide. The cresent is a different size due to the change in the recoil spring design. I believe all you would need is Gen3 recoil spring.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top