JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New in box ZT 0301, Ken Onion Design, Assisted opening with Speed Safe, flipper & thumbstuds for left or right hand opening. Blade Length: 3.75", S30V Steel blade, frame lock, 3-D machined G10 scales, quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip carry. Ranger Green with Tiger Stripes. I have yet to handle a folder that is stronger than this knife. Has a Full Lifetime Warranty from KAI, just like the Kershaw knives and Shun Knives.
This is a very beefy knife, thick blade and built like a tank :s0043:

Made in USA :s0160:

Suggested Retail :$340

Price is $260 Shipped

Will accept paypal, MO, CC or cash.

This is the closest thing to a fixed blade besides a fixed blade. Has a rad military look to it. Compare these to Cold steel, Hinderer, Chris Reeves, sebenza, buck, Ontario, busse.

New in box ZT 0301, Ken Onion Design, Assisted opening with Speed Safe, flipper & thumbstuds for left or right hand opening. Blade Length: 3.75", S30V Steel blade, frame lock, 3-D machined G10 scales, quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip carry. Ranger Green with Tiger Stripes. I have yet to handle a folder that is stronger than this knife. Has a Full Lifetime Warranty from KAI, just like the Kershaw knives and Shun Knives.

Price is $260 Shipped

This is the closest thing to a fixed blade besides a fixed blade. Has a rad military look to it. Compare these to Cold steel, Hinderer, Chris Reeves, sebenza, buck, Ontario, busse.

Price is $260 Shipped

Price is $260 Shipped

Bob, if you still have the ZT301 I'd like to buy it from you for the $260. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks so much. My email: [email protected]
Thanks,
Ruth

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top