JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to do a double take at first I thought this was about just blocks of metal (0%) but this is actually a custom table top sized CNC milling machine that only makes a few popular lowers like ARs AK, 1911 from 0% blocks of metal. They are selling these in response to the inevitable prohibition on sales of 80% lowers.

The cost is $2500 for the mini CNC table top mill.

Who makes that many private ghost guns to justify buying this or is their a bigger picture to selling this?

GG3_50mm00566.jpg

I had to do a double take at first I thought this was about just blocks of metal (0%) but this is actually a custom table top sized CNC milling machine that only makes a few popular lowers like ARs AK, 1911 from 0% blocks of metal. They are selling these in response to the inevitable prohibition on sales of 80% lowers.

The cost is $2500 for the mini CNC table top mill.

Who makes that many private ghost guns to justify buying this or is their a bigger picture to selling this?

View attachment 1106326
If you read the site it isn't as rosy as it sounds--when completed your AR lower still needs the 'buffer tower' & the 'lower lower' which are sold separately

If you read the site it isn't as rosy as it sounds--when completed your AR lower still needs the 'buffer tower' & the 'lower lower' which are sold separately
it looks like the broke the AR lower into two halves..... my guess is to both fit inside a very compact table top CNC mill and to use common 2x2 barstock available anywhere. Not a bad strategy IMO but the price is very high way more than the average person who wants a ghost gun will afford.

Could afford a TON of 80%, mess up mot of them and still be ahead of the cost of this system. And no proprietary add ons

Could afford a TON of 80%, mess up mot of them and still be ahead of the cost of this system. And no proprietary add ons
they are marketing this under the premise that the sale of 80% lowers will be illegal.

"In 2022, the ATF will attempt to ban the purchase of unserialized 80% lowers. At that time, Ghost Gunner's zero percent receiver will become the only legal and affordable method of making an unregistered metal lower. The age of 80% is ending. The age of zero has begun."

personally I think they are missing something, I think eventually ghost gun possession is what will be banned. Denver just did it, prohibited possession of all unserialized guns.

personally I think they are missing something, I think eventually ghost gun possession is what will be banned. Denver just did it, prohibited possession of all unserialized guns.
I don't mind serializing a gun - if all that means is putting a serial # on the gun. It is the registering that I mind, and I consider mandatory BGCs as a form of registration.

I see an amendment to the Denver law which says it is delayed until ATF figures out how to "legally serialize" a homemade gun. My understanding is that the ATF already knows how to do that.

I don't mind serializing a gun - if all that means is putting a serial # on the gun. It is the registering that I mind, and I consider mandatory BGCs as a form of registration.

I see an amendment to the Denver law which says it is delayed until ATF figures out how to "legally serialize" a homemade gun. My understanding is that the ATF already knows how to do that.
I dont mind serializing either but thats a big if they even allow that option. The issue is the unregistered part. They cant trace a serialized ghost gun, essentially they are no different than unserialized.

I dont mind serializing either but thats a big if they even allow that option. The issue is the unregistered part. They cant trace a serialized ghost gun, essentially they are no different than unserialized.
Exactly my point. I haven't seen the Denver ordinance, and I haven't seen the proposed ATF rules - yet. The devil will be in the details.

I would not be surprised if the intended end result is registration of all guns in our possession, regardless of who manufactured them. At which point it will come down to a matter of compliance.

A proprietary horizontal mill that can only do a couple things with some pre-canned routines with custom fixtures?

No thanks.

There's plenty of desktop vertical mills out there that can do what this thing does plus everything else your twisted head can think up, with a larger work envelope and isn't constrained to what the maker wants you to machine for the same money.

A proprietary horizontal mill that can only do a couple things with some pre-canned routines with custom fixtures?

No thanks.

There's plenty of desktop vertical mills out there that can do what this thing does plus everything else your twisted head can think up, with a larger work envelope and isn't constrained to what the maker wants you to machine for the same money.
Those are for experienced machinists who also have equally expensive CAD software to design their own inventions.
Ghostgunner comes with the nc codes. Just put the block in and push go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top