JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have experience using these for reloading? How do they compare quality-wise? At less than 12 cents each, they are the cheapest I've found for .45 ACP. Anyone with a better/cheaper option, let me know please!

Anyone have experience using these for reloading? How do they compare quality-wise? At less than 12 cents each, they are the cheapest I've found for .45 ACP. Anyone with a better/cheaper option, let me know please!

wow, 120 per 1000 is a little steep. I see you are in Everett. I go to the Marksman in Puyallup and I buy 230gn and 200 gn for around 45-50 per 500. It's been quite a while since I bought there, must have been before summer started.

If you want to shoot lead, it gets even cheaper.

never seen or used any personally, but have read some reviews on TFL and/or THR and recal them being considered "decent", especially for the price. I recall the gist being they are good for bargain plinking ammo, at a minimum.

Thats just going off memory though, I'd do a search on both those boards and you should get some decent 1st hand info if you want it.Just wanted to add what I recall having read. Hopefully my memory isnt too far off.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top