JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Untitled_1.1.1-1.jpg

Wife's Rifle Build, That I Used In This Video:

Unfortunately she has not been able to enjoy it yet because of two major surgeries in the last 60days. I am probably going to need surgery after she see's this video because she gave specific instructions that her son could shoot it but not me. Wow just no respect no respect at all the thanks I get for building it.

Top to Bottom:

Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50

Wheeler 2 Piece Picatinny Rail Scope Rings with Flat Top, 6-Hole Design and Integrated Anti-Cant Indicator for Leveling

CST CentriX Receiver

CST Power Match Bolt

Summit Precision Carbon Fiber Threaded Barrel

Volquartsen TG2000 Trigger Group

Victor Titan Stock

Thumnail-copy92-1.jpg

My Rifle Build, Used By My Son In This Video:

My daughter walked away with my Kidd build so it was time to build another one for myself.

Sightron S-TAC 4-20x50

Wheeler 2 Piece Picatinny Rail Scope Rings with Flat Top, 6-Hole Design and Integrated Anti-Cant Indicator for Leveling

Faxom 10/22 Receiver

CST Power Match Bolt

Timney Elite Trigger

Boyd AT-One Stock
Thumnail-1.jpg

Both sitting on top of a set front and rear Ransom Rest:

Thumnail-copy1-e1655000852509.jpg

View attachment 1233961

Wife's Rifle Build, That I Used In This Video:

Unfortunately she has not been able to enjoy it yet because of two major surgeries in the last 60days. I am probably going to need surgery after she see's this video because she gave specific instructions that her son could shoot it but not me. Wow just no respect no respect at all the thanks I get for building it.

Top to Bottom:

Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50

CST CentriX Receiver

CST Power Match Bolt

Summit Precision Carbon Fiber Threaded Barrel

Volquartsen TG2000 Trigger Group

Victor Titan Stock

View attachment 1233962

My Rifle Build, Used By My Son In This Video:

My daughter walked away with my Kidd build so it was time to build another one for myself.

Sightron S-TAC 4-20x50

Faxom 10/22 Receiver

CST Power Match Bolt

Timney Elite Trigger

Boyd AT-One Stock
View attachment 1233963

Both sitting on top of a set front and rear Ransom Rest:

View attachment 1233964
Sweet vid, thanks!

Hope you have a small lawn!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR