JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First let me say that this is a good dilemma (very seldom are dilemmas good...)

I have an opportunity to buy ONE new zeiss scope. It can be victory or conquest series. It's deal through my work and I'll get a substantial percentage discount on it.

My dilemma is: I have a Rem 721 30/06 and a Rem 788 243 with Burris 4.5-14x42 on them. I love this set up. But when I start looking a the victory scopes, it makes me think that my rifles are inferior, even though they are sub MOA rifles. So now I'm thinking buying one and just tossing it into the back of the safe until I get my dream rifle built, some years down the road. I'm leaning towards the Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T*FL.

So my question to you is: With out looking at price much, which one would you buy?

Nate

Depending on what your objectives are the 6-24x56 is a lot of scope: it'd be fine if you're into the long range or bench rest stuff.

Personally, 4-16x50 is plenty.

Otherwise, you could save some money by going with the 3-12x56 and use the money you saved to put towards a Sako TRG...

Choosing a scope depends a lot on what you want to do with the rifle in the first place.

If you use your rifles and they shoot well then why are they inferior? Regardless if you've got the oppertunity and the cash buy it and use it for whatever. Who knows when it will come around again.

Sent from my Droid

I just got the price sheet and 4-16x50 is all that I can afford. (Have you seen the MSRP on these bad boys!?!)

My hope is to some day build a 6mmbr or other reach-out and touch it hunting gun.

Nate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads