JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Eugene/Springfield
State
Oregon
Well, I'm deciding to continue to downsize in the AK department, which includes my brand new Zastava ZPAP92 pistol with rear Picatinny rail mount adaptor.

New, with no rounds through it. It's just been sitting in the safe. Had a cosmetic blemish that bothered me when I it arrived new, so I sent it to Zastava for refinishing and that spot looks great now. Side note, Zastava CS was on point!

Comes with original box & Zastava 30 round mag!

Asking $975 local transfer, which includes:
  • Zastava ZPAP92 Pistol w/ rear Picatinny mount installed
  • Zastava 30 round mag
  • Original box and manual
No trades needed!

I'd prefer to sell local and meet at an FFL. Willing to ship, though.

Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance cost for pistol to FFL.

Buyer pays any FFL transfer fees.

Electronic (add 3.5% for non-F&F PayPal) & USPS Money Order payment types accepted. I'm fine with cash at F2F FFL transfers!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

B143BF28-2B0C-4AB2-9BA4-A3C5D4401D28.jpeg 85B2B73B-1AAA-4067-94D8-1CE10B19DF77.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
There's some serious dislike here in the PNW for actual combloc stuff. I don't get it. I've been in several LGS's now that swear up and down that USA AK's are better than imports. Puzzling to say the least.

GLWTS

There's some serious dislike here in the PNW for actual combloc stuff. I don't get it. I've been in several LGS's now that swear up and down that USA AK's are better than imports. Puzzling to say the least.

GLWTS
That's the dumbest bag of rubber dicks I have ever heard of. I'd like to know which lgs's are saying that so I never shop at their stores. Lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.