JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Been buying a few things lately, and just picked this up. Out of the items I got, I want to keep the other stuff over this one, so I'm listing it for sale or trade.

First off, this thing is built like a tank! What's great, is these are 100% completely built in the Zastava factory right next to their machine gun-counterparts. These particular AKs are built to last! The action is buttery smooth!

There are (literally) a couple minor scuffs here and there that are hard to see. You're more than welcome to inspect it prior to purchase (assuming it's understood you're going to buy it as long as it's everything you expected it to be).

I am the second owner, with the prior owner stating he fired approximately 100 rounds through it. There is some very slight cant, which I can send a picture of, but the prior owner grouped it perfectly fine at 100 yards with no major adjustment needed out of the box. Accuracy was on-par with other quality AK variants. Cant in these particular models is common, and purely aesthetic. Does not affect function or accuracy (in this case) in anyway.

Will include a polymer magazine.

Call or text at 253-441-9744. Meet in East Tacoma. $800

Trades I would consider are:

-Glock 17 Gen 2/3/4 with the RTF2 (rough texture frame)

-Polish underfolding akms/pmkms in 7.62x39

-SLR107fr

-Nice AK74 in 5.45 (no waffen werks or garage-builds)

-Arsenal SLR104UR (I'll add cash)

-E. German/ Russian/ Bulgarian Makarov

IMG_2964.JPG IMG_2965.JPG IMG_2966.JPG IMG_2967.JPG IMG_2968.JPG IMG_2969.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.