JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
SOLD FOR $750

EDIT: Price dropped to $800

Check my profile for some other listings!

Selling my Zastava M85 PAP in 5.56 NATO. Comes with a bunch of nice upgrades, including a Midwest Industries handguard with rail protectors, a Magpul angled foregrip, a Hogue pistol grip, and a SIG brace. I'm including six steel Zastava magazines, which normally go for about $40 each. It has a hinged dustcover (which is a fantastic feature, I don't know why that's not a standard feature on all AKs... I'll send you a video of how awesome it is if you're interested), and a dustcover mounted optic rail, which currently has a cheapo red/green dot with a quick-detach mount on it. The optic rail actually holds zero pretty well, considering it's a dust cover rail. I think it's because the dust cover is hinged and held more solidly in place. The safety has an integrated bolt hold open.

Great little pistol, tons of fun to shoot.

Bought this for $1100, asking $800
previously $1000
. Brand new these go for about $900, but with all the upgrades and the magazines, you're looking at an additional $300+ of value.

I'm also interested in trades for nice optics (LPVOs and illuminated hunting scopes, 3-9x or so), bullpups (particularly the MDRx), quality side by side shotguns (particularly with external hammers), slamfire shotguns, and 10 gauge shotguns. Mostly interested in cash, I'm gonna be picky about optics.

Shoot me a PM and let's work something out! I'm willing to ship if we do the transaction through GunTab.

20210729_152346.jpg 20210729_152404.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
any interest in either

or the optic in this

Nice, I've watched it for a while. Was a pistol arm brace on the M85 when purchased new, or was it added after your purchase (looks like OEM braces will need a stamp soon)?
Is the optic rail on the dust-cover factory installed? That paint? What's the mileage, roughly?
Thanks in advance. PM or Here...

Nice, I've watched it for a while. Was a pistol arm brace on the M85 when purchased new, or was it added after your purchase (looks like OEM braces will need a stamp soon)?
Is the optic rail on the dust-cover factory installed? That paint? What's the mileage, roughly?
Thanks in advance. PM or Here...
Brace is aftermarket, and I believe the rail is as well. It was on there when I bought it, and it doesn't seem to be included on new ones. The paint is from the guy who owned it before me - the buffer tube for the brace is attached in a pretty ugly way (solid, but very amateur-looking) and I think he tried to cover it up with paint.

I've got a couple hundred rounds through it. He said he'd put about 1000 through.

You can PM me if you want!

EDIT: Price dropped to $800

Check my profile for some other listings!

Selling my Zastava M85 PAP in 5.56 NATO. Comes with a bunch of nice upgrades, including a Midwest Industries handguard with rail protectors, a Magpul angled foregrip, a Hogue pistol grip, and a SIG brace. I'm including six steel Zastava magazines, which normally go for about $40 each. It has a hinged dustcover (which is a fantastic feature, I don't know why that's not a standard feature on all AKs... I'll send you a video of how awesome it is if you're interested), and a dustcover mounted optic rail, which currently has a cheapo red/green dot with a quick-detach mount on it. The optic rail actually holds zero pretty well, considering it's a dust cover rail. I think it's because the dust cover is hinged and held more solidly in place. The safety has an integrated bolt hold open.

Great little pistol, tons of fun to shoot.

Bought this for $1100, asking $800
previously $1000
. Brand new these go for about $900, but with all the upgrades and the magazines, you're looking at an additional $300+ of value.

I'm also interested in trades for nice optics (LPVOs and illuminated hunting scopes, 3-9x or so), bullpups (particularly the MDRx), quality side by side shotguns (particularly with external hammers), slamfire shotguns, and 10 gauge shotguns. Mostly interested in cash, I'm gonna be picky about optics.

Shoot me a PM and let's work something out! I'm willing to ship if we do the transaction through GunTab.

View attachment 1001355 View attachment 1001356
I am out of new messages for today, send me a message I'm interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.