JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
up for sale is a ZASTAVA M72 with JMAC customs RPK muzzle, active tritium sights and sling. Less than 300 rounds through it

Comes a Romania surplus 75 round drum and pouch and a preban norinco Drum as well as a pelican hard case for the rifle

message me for for information/pictures (503) 881 3053

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Been seeing a lot of these nice RPKs go up for sale lately. I want one but I can't justify paying nearly double market value of a Serbian AK for it. 😭

I do need to get one of those pre-ban drums...

Been seeing a lot of these nice RPKs go up for sale lately. I want one but I can't justify paying nearly double market value of a Serbian AK for it. 😭

Completely understandable, but unfortunately I would like to keep this as one package.

Yugo RPK complete rifles aren't imported like the standard M70, M90, M85, etcs are, so market values are way different.

This is a very fair deal considering it comes with a pre-ban Norinco drum, Romy drum, pouch, and hard case. Def not cheap though.

Good luck with the sale OP.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.