JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gone

2016-05-04 21.11.31.jpg 2016-05-04 21.09.46.jpg

Last Edited:
OK guys thanks for your input. I'm not selling all my guns. I just need to sell one. Wedding is in a week I'm in a bind. I really don't want to get into my personal life on this thread. Gun is for sale, is the main topic.

OK guys thanks for your input. I'm not selling all my guns. I just need to sell one. Wedding is in a week I'm in a bind. I really don't want to get into my personal life on this thread. Gun is for sale, is the main topic.

I'll delete my post. Best wishes on your new life!:cool:

LOL....C'mon. You make a post like that and you are not expecting to get some razzin? It's all in good fun. Nothing personal.

It was worded kinda funny. If it had been "I'm getting married in a week and need some funds" then I don't think a single person would have commented. I have been in the same situation more then once unfortunately.

LOL!!! I've been married 45yrs and I, practically, have to slap my wife to get her to accept jewelry! :) Wish I could buy that cool AK, but too many the last couple months!

Congratulations and best wishes to you and you're bride!

Its all good. No feelings are hurt here. I appreciate the comments. I realize I opened up raw emotion for some who have experienced marriage. I'm 36 years old and this is my first. Been with this gal for 8 years. Think I know what I'm doing. Maybe I don't. Feedback is welcome but I really do want to sell this gun. My hands are tied.

Its all good. No feelings are hurt here. I appreciate the comments. I realize I opened up raw emotion for some who have experienced marriage. I'm 36 years old and this is my first. Been with this gal for 8 years. Think I know what I'm doing. Maybe I don't. Feedback is welcome but I really do want to sell this gun. My hands are tied.

I'm 39 and been married 20+ years plus the 2 years we dated. My wife knows I will sell guns and ammo as needed for bills but it is always a last resort (right up there with my guitars) if I can come up with any other solutions.

Sometimes, you just gotta bite your lip and sell a toy. I try and tell myself I'll get a better one when money is more plentiful.

8 years? eh, your already married:p.

P.S. My Bro was 35 when he got married to his 3 year girlfriend and I will quote him as best as I can, "You were 19 when you got married and I'm 35 now so I think I have things under control", then proceeded to ignore any advice I had. He has almost been divorced twice now in 3 years and had a kid to keep things together. We haven't spoken for the last 3 years and he lives less then 10 miles from my house. Never seen my nephew.

Kudos for manning up and finding the cash you need:cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.