JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a couple p80 lowers on sale awhile back and thinking about finally doing something with them. Have been looking into the available options for slides and zaffiri precision has caught my eye. they look good for the price and are u.s. made which I like, but not a lot out there on them. Any one here have any experience with them ? Would you trust them if you had to use it in a self defense scenario?Or do you have other suggestions ? I am looking for something a little on the fancy side. since I'm building them I want to have some fun with it but, don't want to go broke over it either. Thanks in advance for any help...

I have two of their slides, a g34 and g19. Haven't had an issue, have a lot of rounds through them.

Edit: the g19 slide is OD green. I've had it since I switched to red dots, so about 4 months. I do A LOT of holster draws, and it's developing some finish wear. Doesn't bother me, but may bother others.

thats good to hear not super worried about coating wear mainly reliability and performance. not that it would ever get carried but its nice to be able to count on all of them. with all these newer companys that don't have much history or info out there, makes it harder to know who you can count on.

Their stuff looks great, and I almost went with them for my P80 build, but ended up with one from Zev... which was in line with me blowing waaaaay too much money on a Glock build. It was a fun project though, so, eh. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top