JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
10 Gauge
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
I am interested in locating a Zabala Hermanos side-by-side shotgun in 10-gauge, with 3½" chambers. I used to see them fairly routinely on auction house sites, but not turning up much. I have a bit of 10-gauge ammo left over from my Ithaca Mag-10 days, and I'd like to harvest some turkeys on our property, so this seems like a good idea. If you have one for sale, I would be interested.

Parenthetically, I would be interested in other manufacturers of SxS 10-gauge, as long as it is in good working order, and chambered for 3½" shells rather than the older 2⅞".

Thank you very much. :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Unfortunately the one I have was cut down to 18.5" before I acquired it as a coach gun. Not so good for turkeys but a ton of fun to shoot. One round destroys a silhouette target! I believe there are 54 .30 cal pellets in a 3 1/2 shell :)

54 .30 cal pellets?! Shoulder reconstructive surgery after each box :s0114:

Haha, I don't know about that. But the Ithaca Mag-10 I used to have was a veritable anti-aircraft gun in terms of the amount of lead thrown down range. Alas, I sold it off shortly after one of my children were born. If/when I replace it, I'm going with a SxS. :)

mag10nw-jpg.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.