JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha. Now I understand. :s0140:

And a tactical stock on a Zabala Sxs?!

And upon the man gaining the understanding of the ethereal machinations of The Stomper, the heavens did open up and rain sunshine upon the earth, and the birds set upon singing praises unto the blessings of the Lord.... then the man took his newly acquired Zabala Hablamos Hermanos shotgun and shot all those pesky, noise making birds..... the end.

;):D

"Hablamos", giggle. Anywho, the aforementioned carbine is, due to recent news, a no go. The submachine-gun is paid for and we are only waiting on our federal friends. Now we wait to see if the large scattergun is moving forward. (And no to a crappy shoulder thing that goes; yes to a nice, European-style pad. :p)

OK, I am just now receiving confirmation I won this one. On the morrow I will handle the financial and regulatory matters to make the transfer. Then I may need to enlist the help of my gunsmithing friend @Velzey very soon, who from my experience, as a patron, I've found he is a master at his craft.

Once complete, me and my brother, him with one of his Remington 870s and me with the SxS, will again trapes about southern Oregon in pursuit of the birds. We are both much older than our early hunting and fishing expeditions, and we both may have not aged well, but still there is joy and providing for our families. :D

I was thinking about this project this afternoon. It is at the gunsmith at the present. I was thinking about how to add a sling to this one. I normally do not put slings on shotguns. In fact, none of mine sport said, though my wife has one on her 20-gauge.

Why thinking for this one? This shotgun is very large and heavy. I think this might be a good idea for packing around.

Thoughts on best way to approach this? Thanks. :)

I was thinking about this project this afternoon. It is at the gunsmith at the present. I was thinking about how to add a sling to this one. I normally do not put slings on shotguns. In fact, none of mine sport said, though my wife has one on her 20-gauge.

Why thinking for this one? This shotgun is very large and heavy. I think this might be a good idea for packing around.

Thoughts on best way to approach this? Thanks. :)
Nothing tactical. Or even modern. It would just look weird with a sling swivel on it.

Looking at the pictures, I'd say a leather butt cover that has leather sling loops incorporated for a leather sling. That's only the rear end though. I don't see any good way to get the sling onto the front portion.

Look forward to what you figure out.

Nothing tactical. Or even modern. It would just look weird with a sling swivel on it.

Looking at the pictures, I'd say a leather butt cover that has leather sling loops incorporated for a leather sling. That's only the rear end though. I don't see any good way to get the sling onto the front portion.

Look forward to what you figure out.

Oh, god no, nothing tactical. Certainly a leather sling of some kind. What one and how attached is the question.

I was thinking maybe a similar sling like we use on Lupara. Back loops around butt, front loops around barrels.

Last Edited:
Oh, god no, nothing tactical. Certainly a leather sling of some kind. What one and how attached is the question.

I was thinking maybe a similar sling like we use on Lupara. Back loops around butt, front loops around barrels.

Yah, exactly what I was thinking. Classic.

750121B4-CE7D-489D-8B0E-D78D7E1089D3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads