JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off before I lay into the meat I just wanted to say a huge Thanks to each and everyone who has been supportive, offered advice, or given me a job referral or direction to look in (you all know who you are;):cool:).

Also, I appreciate all of the patience the rest of y'all had when I kept asking for help while looking for a job (what can I say, I'm tenacious as well as opinionated).

I have had 90% of my interviews from people that have referred me from here and one finally paid off (dang job market is a lot tougher then 17+ years ago where I'd have a good job the next day:confused:).

Yup, I'm still a broke bum but as of this coming week I'll be an employed bum (probably broke for awhile yet till I can get above water:p).

I don't want to name names but if the person from this forum that was instrumental in my new job wants to take a bow then by all means, please do so:).

Otherwise, I'll just leave it at I got a pretty decent paying job with great hours (while also being a good fit for me returning to work after 7 years as a home dad) and had a lot of help with getting employed by a well known member here.

I often count my friends and people I like on one hand but when I sit and think about it, I hold a more then large part of you in very high esteem (the ones not on ignore currently =) and have yet to meet a member in person I didn't like (and often we have to break ourselves away from BS'ing lol).

It is and always will be about who you know as much as what and I'm glad to say I know a lot of y'all.

Thanks, again to everyone and may you all have as happy of an Easter (or just Sunday:D) as I'll be having.

-Joe

P.S. I'm looking forward to being in a position to pay forward a lot of help and other things handed to me while I was down and out here in the nearer future.:rolleyes:

First off before I lay into the meat I just wanted to say a huge Thanks to each and everyone who has been supportive, offered advice, or given me a job referral or direction to look in (you all know who you are;):cool:).

Also, I appreciate all of the patience the rest of y'all had when I kept asking for help while looking for a job (what can I say, I'm tenacious as well as opinionated).

I have had 90% of my interviews from people that have referred me from here and one finally paid off (dang job market is a lot tougher then 17+ years ago where I'd have a good job the next day:confused:).

Yup, I'm still a broke bum but as of this coming week I'll be an employed bum (probably broke for awhile yet till I can get above water:p).

I don't want to name names but if the person from this forum that was instrumental in my new job wants to take a bow then by all means, please do so:).

Otherwise, I'll just leave it at I got a pretty decent paying job with great hours (while also being a good fit for me returning to work after 7 years as a home dad) and had a lot of help with getting employed by a well known member here.

I often count my friends and people I like on one hand but when I sit and think about it, I hold a more then large part of you in very high esteem (the ones not on ignore currently =) and have yet to meet a member in person I didn't like (and often we have to break ourselves away from BS'ing lol).

It is and always will be about who you know as much as what and I'm glad to say I know a lot of y'all.

Thanks, again to everyone and may you all have as happy of an Easter (or just Sunday:D) as I'll be having.

-Joe

P.S. I'm looking forward to being in a position to pay forward a lot of help and other things handed to me while I was down and out here in the nearer future.:rolleyes:
Congratulations, and good luck.

Thanks y'all!

Only downside is I'll miss my dog while away and it's not one I can bring him with me but with the hours I'll be home early and beat the traffic so his old self won't be alone for too long (he sleeps a good chunk of the morning and early afternoon anyway).

Glad to hear it Joe! :s0155: Guess this means the board won't be blessed with your humor and interesting chat at all times of day and night anymore? :p

Glad to hear it Joe! :s0155: Guess this means the board won't be blessed with your humor and interesting chat at all times of day and night anymore? :p

Haha, no y'all will hear from me regularly:D.

Probably a little less these next couple weeks as I'm going into it with a large workload but I'll have it caught up soon enough;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top